24

General POV:

The group rushed down stairs and pushed past the crowds of kids. "POOL IN THE BACKYARD!" Hizashi shouted. Everyone began excitedly running through the back door and hopping into the water. Kaya looked over at Tensei with a smirk, she took his hand and the two jumped in together. Yamada did a little drunken twirl and bowed down in front of Shota, "Would you do the honor of jumping in the pool with me?" he said with a bit of royal flair. Aizawa chuckles, "you're such a dork!" He says while pushing Yamada into the pool. The blonde makes sure to grab onto his friends shirt as he's falling in. Splash!  The two boys fall in to the water and droplets go flying. They float upwards and start laughing. They goofed around in the water for 20 minutes more, having more of their drink from time to time, growing less sober each swig. "Yamada..I'm tired."  Aizawa groaned out as he climbs out of the pool. Yamada makes a concerned face, "Okay, wanna go home then?" He asked. "Y-yeahh?" They boy whined. "Ok ok, I'll get Yagi to drive you back to your house." Aizawa frowned. "Ugh can I just stay with you?" Yamada blushed a bit. "Uh y-yeah I guess I'm ready to go home too, wanna just stay at my house?" He asks. Aizawa nods and slinks down in his chair. Yama turns his head over to Kaya, who is playing chicken fight with 3 others, "Hey Kaya! me and Sho are gonna head out!"  She looks over and waves goodbye. He stumbles over to Aizawa and helps him stand up, The two wobble inside and find Toshinori. He agrees to give them a ride.

A quick drive later they arrive at Yamada's house. "What if your mom sees that we're wasted?" Aizawa asks concerned. "She's super chill, she won't mind!" Yamada chuckles out. They walk inside and flop upstairs. Mrs.Hizashi grins at the boys as they pass her. Aizawa jumps on the bed and slams his face into a pillow, Yamada sits on the floor with his back on the bed frame. "Hey Zawa?" Shota pulls his face away from the pillow, "Yeah?" He looks up at the boy, "I had fun with you tonight.." He sighed. Aizawa smiles softly, "I had fun too." Yamada stood up and looked down at the boy on the bed. "Do you mind if I join you?" He asks. "Not at all," Aizawa chuckles out. Yamada gets in the bed next to him.

"Am I too close?" The blonde asks, he doesn't want to make his friend uncomfortable. "No it's fine.." Aizawa says while subtly snuggling up next to his friend. "Oh ok good, I didn't wanna make you uncomfortable or anything." He explains.  "I.. kinda like being like this.." Shota admits quietly, a shade of pink flushes his cheeks. Yamada stiffened and went bright red. "You do?" Aizawa nods. A big grin spreads across his face, "Yayyy!" He says while grasping the boy in a cuddly hug.

Aizawa's POV:

This is so nice. He's so warm, a little damp from the pool but still warm. He has his leg over mine, and our chest are practically touching. My face is nuzzled below his neck, and I can feel his breath on my forehead . It wreaks of alcohol but I don't mind. It's weird, I would have never let anyone get this close to me before I met Yamada.. Actually I still won't let anyone this close to me unless it is him. I don't know what it is about him but I get all fuzzy and affectionate when I'm with him. His presence just feels nice. And when he complements me, and play flirts, and is all energetic and goofy.. It just makes me all weird. It's like what people in movies say when they have a crush. I don't have a crush on Yamada though... Oh shit. I have a crush on Yamada. Holy fuck. Wow we are really close. Like I can feel his whole body on me. Oh my god I like Yamada... I gotta process that real quick. So I like him. In a gay way. I think? I guess it's not that weird, He's nice and funny and a complete moron at times..He has gorgeous green eyes, soft blonde hair, a perfect jawline, and not to mention he has a pretty good body. That felt weird to say.. I wasn't lying though. Yamada is hot as shit. Maybe not to others but to me he's like a god send. Hizashi shuffles a bit and throws his hand over my shoulder, it's practically on my neck. Our faces are so close..