35

General POV:

15 minutes later the boys arrive at Yamada's house, and go inside. "Hey mom, Shota's here!" The blonde exclaims as he shuffles of his shoes. "Ok honey, did you boys have fun today?" She asks as the two walk into the kitchen. Aizawa nods, and Yamada starts rambling. "Yeah it was great! We went to visit the kitties in the shelter and Shota was basically dying over how cute the cats were and then went to the arcade and I beat like every game there cuz I'm awesome and then we went to a local restaurant had dinner and it was super good and-" He was interrupted. "Ok, ok I get it, I'm glad you two had a good time!" She laughs. "Yup! We're gonna go upstairs now. Goodnight mom, love you!" Hizashi says as he gives his mom a quick hug and goes off upstairs with Shota.

The raven hair flops on to bed and let's out a long sigh, "I'm gonna pass out Zashi" He groans. "Wanna get changed first?, I don't think a sweater and jeans is very comfortable to sleep in.." Yamada asks as he slips off his leather jacket. "I don't have a change of clothes though?" Aizawa says as he sits up, "Just grab something from my closet" Yamada says pointing to his closet door. "Oh ok" Shota says. He walks to the closet and shuffles through shirts and picks out a purple tee shirt and black sweatpants, and starts to get changed. Yamada turns towards the boy and flushes bright red, "Shota I didn't know you were getting changed in here!" He exclaims turning around out of embarrassment. "Is there a problem?" Aizawa asks obviously teasing. "Uhhh no.. Just didn't expect to see you half naked. Not to sound pervy though! Sorry if it sounded like tha-" He was interrupted. "It's fine, I don't care," Aizawa chuckles softly, pulling the sweatpants up. Yamada turns around slowly and looks at him, his face still covered in blush. Aizawa look back, still shirtless. "So you're just gonna get all embarrassed and then stare at me anyways?" He laughs still teasing. Yamada freezes. "Kinda?" He mutters. "What's that even mean?" Shota says with a smile. "I just wanted to see what I was dealing with.." He smirks still very embarrassed. "Whatever you say dork." Aizawa snickers. "I-" Yamada stutters not knowing what to say.

Aizawa still topless plops onto the bed and pulls a blanket over him. "I'm going to bed, thanks for taking me out today." He says softly. Yamada sighs and sits on the edge of the bed. "Goodnight Shota.."  A few moments later Aizawa is nearly asleep and Hizashi crawls under the covers slowly. He wraps his arm around the ravens chest and strings his fingers through his long hair. He brings their waists together and scoots his face towards the others leaving their foreheads touching and their noses a mere centimeter apart, their steady breath on eachother. Yamada stops to think for a moment and sighs, "I love you.." He's never said that before, not while Aizawa was conscious at least. Little did he know he wasn't asleep yet.. Shota grins softy, "I love you too." The two drift to sleep in eachothers arms..

AN:
Short chapter! I'm debating wether I should continue this story or just leave it at this, what do you guys think? If i did end it here I will probably make a sequel at some point in the future, or maybe a one shot series that takes place after this? Please leave your opinion on the matter in the comments!