10

Shota Aizawas POV:

Ow! Goddamnit.. stupid scarf tripped me. I start to get up, but feel a pair of hands around my shoulders. I turn my head back and see.. Yamada??  Why is he here? He looks at me with a worried expression, "Hey! are you ok??" He questions with a very scared expression. "Im fine."  He stands and pulls me up.  "I was worried about you!, why did you run off?!" He asks me sounding upset. I didn't mean to cause a problem. "I was going home.." He sighs, "Shota, I would have come with you." I look up at him, "I didn't want to wake you up." He just stares at me. God, I didn't know it was gonna be a big deal. I look into his eyes and he looks back at me, I feel a weird tension but ignore it. "I'm sorr-" I start to mutter out before Yamada wraps me in a big hug. Despite the fact that it's freezing cold and raining out. I just stand, feeling kinda bad now.. I wrap my arm around his back and give in to the hug. We separate from the quick embrace and Yamada helps me grab my stuff.

Yamada Hizashi's POV:

Stupid Shota, I sigh. That hug was really nice, even if he barely hugged back.. Maybe I'm weirding him out, I should probably give him space. We walk back to his apartment building and he goes back to his house. I say goodbye and we part ways. At his point the rain had toned down. Now i have to try to get a taxi.. 15 minutes later and no luck. Hey wait I can just call Kayama to pick me up. I pull out my phone and dial her number,, "Hey Kay! I need a ride can you come pick me up?" "Uh yeah sure, where are you?" She asks me. "I'm outside Shota's apartment..it's about 4 miles away from my house if you just go down the main roads you'll see me!" I can hear her giggle. huh weird. "Be there in 10"  She says before hanging up.

General POV:
10 minutes later Kayama arrives , Yamada jogs over to the passenger seat and plops himself down. Kayama stares at him with a disgruntled expression , "Why the hell are you all wet?!"  Yamada chuckles, "Well long story short, there was a lot water."  Kaya smirks, "Hmm does it have to anything do with Aizawa?"  Yamada had immediately flushed red and tensed up.. "i-I mean not really, it was storming really bad" She looks at her friend and automatically knows something is up with him. "Hey Yamada, why were you at Aizawa's place anyway?" His head turned to hers "Oh we had a sleepover at my place and I was walking him home". She nodded, "Hey speaking over sleepovers wanna spend the night at my place? Everyone else is busy.." Yamada nods affirmatively, "you know it!, just let me tell my mom real quick " They pull into the driveway at Kayama's house and run inside. Yamada stays at Her house very frequently , so he always have a change of clothes and toothbrush already there. The two sat down on the bed and got settled down. Kayama looks over at Hizashi "No offense but why do you hangout with him?". Yamada turned to her, "wait who?" he asks. "Aizawa obviously!" she chuckles.