15

General POV:

It was the day of the annual UA high sports festival, everyone in the hero course were preparing to walk through the entry of the stadium. Yamada shuffles through the crowd of students trying to find Aizawa, he had to give him something before the games started. "SHOTAA!" he screamed, hoping that his friend would hear him. He did. But chose to ignore. He really didn't want to get flooded with screams. Although he knew Yamada would continue to  look for him.
Yamada ran and shouted for his friend until he finally found him. "ShotAa!" Aizawa frowned. "what?" he asks. Yamada, slightly disappointed that his friend wasn't happy to see him pulled out a pair of noise canceling headphones, "I got you these, so I won't hurt your ears in the competitions.." Aizawa smiled slightly, "I can handle a bit noise." He said blankly. "But you are always around me while I'm being loud and I know you don't like it. please take them.. I don't wanna hurt you.." He pleaded. Aizawa accepted. He took the headphones and put them around his neck. "thanks Zashi.." Yamada beamed, and wrapped his arms around the boy. Aizawa felt his cheeks warm. "what was that for?" He asked confusedly.
"you called me zashi!" Aizawa looked away, "sorry."  Yamada's eyes widened, "no, I liked it" He said with a light pink spread across his face. "really?" He questioned. "Y-yEAH! It was cute"  Aizawa went red. "whatever.." he grumbled.

"AND NOW ENTERING THE STADIUM!..CLASS 1A OF THE HERO COURSE!" The announcer yells out. signaling for the class the enter the field. Everyone walks through the door, Toshinori is at the front of the group smiling widely, Enji is not far behind with a smug face. Kayama and  Tensei are walking next to each other waving. While Aizawa is slouching and walking rather unconfidently, and Yamada is skipping next to him excitedly. *the story isn't about anyone else so let's just ignore what the other people are doing*.  "Oh my god it's so big.." Aizawa says as he looks around the stadium. Yamada laughs, "that's what she said!" He glares at his immature friend, hiding the fact that he found it kinda funny. The announcer, introduces each student in 1A, then 1B enters and they announce that classes students as well. Same thing happens for each class in the hero course, everyone in general studies, and the support course students.

A big board appears, and the announcer starts to select what the first activity is first. "OK THE FIRST COURSE IN THE FESTIVAL SHALL BE...  A RACE!"  Everyone stops cheering..  A simple race is very odd and plain to be in the world famous sports festival.. The announcer looks down at her paper.. "MY BAD GUYS! ITS A 3 LEGGED RACE!" The crowd starts to cheer excitedly again, "STUDENTS WILL FIND A PARTNER AND TIE THEIR RIGHT AND LEFT LEGS TOGETHER, THEN THEY WILL BE RELEASED TO RUN THROUGH A COURSE OF OBSTACLES THAT VARY IN DIFFICULTY!" Students began searching for their partners, Yamada immediately turned to Aizawa and asked for him to be his partner, He reluctantly agreed. He wouldn't want to be partners with anyone else, so it's his best option. Kaya and Tensei were teamed up obviously. Though she actually wanted to be with Yamada, she knew he would already be with his 'new best friend'. Toshinori sprinted up to Enji and asked him to be his partner. "There's no way in hell I'm gonna be tied up with a dorky little shitfuck  like you!"  Toshinori frowned, and went to search for a different partner. Enji looked around for a partner, preferably a girl. But everyone was intimidated or scared by him.  He had little to no choice but to pair with Toshinori. Against his will he aproached him and asked to be his partner. "Yeah! What made you change your mind?" Enji just growled and tied their legs together. Yamada ran up to the table with the rope, pulling Aizawa behind him. He grabbed the cord and began to bond their legs together carefully.

Aizawa's POV:

Yamada begins to tie our legs together, his hands move swiftly over our calves and thighs. He starts to stand up without me knowing so I slip as he stretches skywards. He catches his balance and offers a hand I grab on and pulls me up. Me and him are now a mere 3 inches apart, he's warm as always so I have no reason to complain. Before the game starts we practice walking and honestly it's a lot more difficult than I expected. Yamada always starts to walk one direction while I walk the other, "stop going the wrong way!" I shout sternly as he pulls me right when we are supposed to go left. "heh, sorry about that" He apologizes. I turn and point left, "ok we are trying to go that way." He grins "ok, got it!"

Yamada's POV:

ohmygod! Shota is so close. We've been near each other like this before, but it feels different than then. Because now we aren't allowed to separate. I like it. Sometimes his hair gets in my face or I can feel his breath on my neck, and it's torture. It would be nice if we could just stay tied up forever. I know I wouldn't complain. ha. I'm weird. It's not good that I think of Shota more than friends. He'd be freaked out if he knew I like him like that. I play flirt with him and he just seems upset. So flirting for real is a no. I keep going the wrong way and He keeps pulling me the other way. It's really hard to do this correctly, and we only have a few minutes to practice until the real competition begins.

AN!:

hope this is ok so far. i was having issues with how to do the sports festival but i'm pretty confident now. tell me what you guys think. byee