34

The two walked through the doors and after a few moments a waiter led them to their table. They sat across from eachother which was perfect for Hizashi who only wanted to admire his perfect Sho. "You are really so handsome Shota." He says with a grin. The raven hair brushes his hair into his face and looks down at his feet. "Let's just order." Yamada frowns, "What you don't wanna be here with me?" He asks obviously teasing. Aizawa's head shoots up from the menu and his eyes widen, "That's not it I swear!" He whisper shouts. "What is it then?" Yamada chuckles curiously. It's quiet for a moment, "What if someone from school sees us, or worse my dad? What do we do then?" He asks worriedly. The blondes expression softened, "Sho, don't be worried about that..." He whispers. Aizawa shakes his head slightly, "If my dad saw me in public with you he'd kill me or kick me out at least." Yamada laughs, "Then you can come live with me if that happens and we can spend every day together!" He laughs trying to lighten the mood. He didn't want their dinner to be so sorrow. "I guess so.." The raven hair mumbles looking back down at his menu. Yamada leans back in his chair and reads the menu. He grazes each item and decides to order chicken yakitori, and Shota orders a beef udon bowl. "Heyyy ShotaaaA?" Yamada whines leaning towards the boy. "What?" "You gotta let me try some of your udon, okkk??" He draws out. Aizawa nods, "sure whatever" Yamada sits back in his chair with a grin and stares at the boy in front of him contently.

Yamada's POV:

This is so cool! I'm on a date with Shota! That's so weird to say, but I like it. Maybe he can sleepover tonight? I'll ask him later. "Why are you staring at me?"  He asks as his expression changes to a more confused look. Oh shoot was I staring? "Oh sorry, I am totally bugging out right now!" I exclaim kinda awkwardly. He looks up at me and sighs. "Why?" He asks. Hmmm why? "Well it's cuz I'm here with my super rad boyfriend and that's kinda a lot to process!" I explain. It's weird that he didn't understand that, is he not feeling nervous too? Or is it just me? "Why are you using so much cringey slang?" He asks me with a slight chuckle. Oh I was?  "I guess I just do that when I get nervous, but it sounds pretty cool doesn't it?" I laugh doing a couple cool hand motions. "No, no it doesn't." He sighs. What? he's crazy! I sound like a cool DJ. "Nah I think Ima talk like this more I sound super mod like this!" I laugh. Shota just stares at me with a blank furrowed face.

I stare back with a grin, this is kinda weird but I dig it. I look at his pretty hair, pretty eyes, pretty face.. wait Shota has facial hair?! "YoU have a beArd ShotA!" I yell out my quirk slipping a bit. He touches his chin and shakes his head, "It's just a bit of stubble, not a beard." He looks so grown up with that, It's very oddly attractive. "I just forgot to shave, and it's not like it grows any longer than this anyways."  He says a bit quicker. He sounds worried. Oh no. "Hey don't worry about it I wasn't trying to sound mean." I explain in a softer tone. He nods. A moment later a waitress arrives with our food. It smells soo good. Shota snaps the cheap wooden chopsticks apart and begins to eat. Is it bad I feel insecure about the way I eat? I feel like I look weird. Whatever. I take a skewer and begin to eat.

After I'm about halfway done I attempt to steal a bit of udon from Shota before he finishes it but when I go to take it there's only broth left, I let him have it because I'm actually pretty full. I pay and we leave. "Where do we go now?" He asks. Hmm oh wait I was gonna ask if he wanted to sleepover wasn't I, "Well you can sleepover if you want or I could walk you home?" I explain. He nods, "I wouldn't mind spending the night with you.." He mumbles a shade of blush on his nose. Cute! "Aww that's adorable! Let's go then my darling Shota!" I say as I grab his hand.

Aizawa's POV:

I guess i'm going to Yamada's house tonight, I go there a lot now. I like being at his house, it's warm.  His family is very nice to me to, they treat me so well better than my own family. Well my dad. Mom left when dad lost himself. I don't blame her, but I sometimes wish she would have taken me with her. I wouldn't have been able to go to UA or meet Hizashi if that happened though, so I'm glad I didn't. Anyways we're about 20 minutes away from his house, we walked a lot today and my legs are pretty sore. So I'm happy we're almost home. I just wanna go to bed.

"Shota! Look at the sunset!" Yamada yells as he points to the sky. I look up and see the purple horizon. It's very pretty. "Pretty.." I mumble out. He pulls out his phone and opens up the camera, he snaps a picture and flips it to selfie mode. "Smile!" He proclaims and takes a photo of us. "Why do you have to take pictures of everything?" I ask him. There's no reason to take so many. "So I can look back and remember this stuff!" He explains before putting up a peace sigh behind my head and taking another picture. "Ok whatever" I chuckle. He's cute. He pulls me to a nearby bench facing the sunset. He puts his arm in front of us and grabs my cheek and kisses me, and takes a picture. "Hizashi!" I yell shocked.  "What??" He asks confused. "Why'd you do that?!" I ask still in shock, that was so random. "Because you're my boyfriend and we're on a date? Am I not allowed to kiss you anymore?" He asks even more confused. I shake my head. "That's not it, it was just out of nowhere so I was kinda shocked.." I explain as we keep walking. "Well you better get used to it Sho Sho," He says with a smirk. Does that mean he's gonna kiss me more?! I don't know if I can survive that. It's not like I don't like it but I makes me all hot and I don't really like dealing with that.

AN:
sorry for long update!