7

Yamada Hizashi's POV
aww Aizawa's so cute!, I didn't know he's afraid of thunder, hehe kinda makes me see through his whole tough guy act..
"I'm your best friend?" he asks me confused? He doesn't know that already?.. "of course you're my best friend.." I say softly smiling down at him. I can't believe he doesn't already know that.. i guess he always has been a little bit distant but I hope that I was making obvious enough that I care about him..

God POV?
Aizawa looked up at his friend with an abashed face, "but.." he sighed. "but nothing! Shota I haven't know you for long but I know for a fact that we were meant to b-" BANGG!! The loud thunder roared, and suddenly the lights flickered off.. "ahh!" Aizawa shouted at the noise, and jumped into Yamada's lap, wrapping his arms around the boy. His cheeks dusted with a pink shade.. "hey Zawa?" Aizawa pulled his head up from the cuddly position he was in.. "Yeah?" he asked, his arms still wrapped around Yamada.. "it's getting late and the powers out so do you wanna go to bed?" He asked calmly. Aizawa looked at his watch.. "it's only 10:00?" Yamada sighed, "we can stay up if you'd like, but there's not much to do in the dark.." Aizawa put his head back onto Yamada's chest, "it's ok... can we stay like this?" He asked with a sleepy grin. Yamada smiled and stroked his friend's his messy black hair. "of course.."

Yamada's POV again..
Aizawa's asleep in my lap and I can't help but think about how cute he is.. I feel his soft breathing on my shoulder, his arms hugging my waist, his legs wrapped around me.. He's so perfect. In every single way.. I've only known him 2 weeks but I just can't shake the feeling. That I like him..Like like him. Like in a crush sorta way. But that's weird right? It's not normal for a guy to like his best friend. Isn't it? I push away the feelings for now. The floor is really cold and I am kinda uncomfortable, not because of Shota, just cause of the hard floor. I don't want to wake him up, so I'm gonna try my best to get him on the bed without disturbing him.. I softly pull him off of me and attempt to pick him up, I hear him grumbling in his sleep.. I finally manage to get him up on to the bed.. But now what do I do? Do I sleep on the floor or up there with him o-" "Yamada?" I hear him grumble out..Shoot he's awake! "Yea Sho?" I ask quietly.. "Why'd you leave me?." He mutters out. What does that even mean? "what do you mean.." I ask confusedly.. He leans over the edge of my bed and pulls me up..

Aww he wants to cuddle with me? He's so adorable! He wraps him legs over me and puts his hand over my shoulder as we lay in bed..Why is my heart beating so much why do I feel all fluttery and warm inside.. As much as I want to full on snuggle with him I restrain myself. I wouldn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.. I do manage to get close enough so that I could play with his hair.. I could feel his steady breathing down my neck.. He's so pretty..yes I say pretty! because he is...although he is very handsome too. And he's really cute like a ...kitten. And he's super quiet, and stand-offish,sometimes very abrupt and even mean..but despite all these little "flaws" I still like him.. and I know he would never like someone as loud and obnoxious and weird as me... so I'll just keep the feelings hidden..so nobody knows.