32

Yamada's POV (before he gets to Shota's house)

He said yes! I gotta get ready quick! I go to my closet and pick out a plain red band shirt, some black jeans, and a black leather jacket with studs on the collar. I get dressed and brush my hair down. It's usually gelled up but naturally it's actually really long and straight. I don't have any more contact lens solution so I grab my red glasses and throw them on despite the fact that I hate the way I look with them on. I put my favorite orange and white sunglasses in my pocket,  just in case. I rush downstairs and tell my mom I'm going into town. She waves goodbye and I slip on my boots. My special Demonia's black studded boots. I look totally cool! I get a quick taxi drive to Aizawa's house and leave. I don't have it wait, I figure we can just walk to town, it only takes 20 minutes so it's not a bother. A quick elevator ride I get to his floor and go to his room. I knock on the door and a moment later it creaks open.

General POV:

The two stand in front of each other. "Uh..hi." Shota awkwardly mumbles out. Yamada grins, "Hey there, shall we go?" He says while holding his hand out romantically. Aizawa nods and takes his hand. They run down the stairs down and rush out the lobby doors. It's not warm or cold outside just kinda in between, perfect weather for just walking around.. "What are we doing first?" Aizawa asks. Yamada smiles "I thought maybe you'd wanna go to the pet shelter and see the cats?" Aizawa freezes for a second and just admires how perfect his partner is. "You read my mind." He says with a grin.

Yamada does a little spin and starts walking backwards facing Shota. "Soo do you like my outfitt?" He asks. Aizawa laughs a bit, "You look like your in a rock band,"  The blonde chuckles and does a little air punch, "Yoo! that's what I was going for!" He exclaims happily. Aizawa laughs and looks up at Hizashi's hair. "What's up with the hair?" He asks looking back down at his feet. Yamada blushes a bit, "I wanted to try something new, does it look bad?" Shota shakes his head no. "No.. I like it like this." He admits taking another look at the boy. "I didn't know you wore glasses.." Yamada went even more red. "Yeah.. I usually wear contacts but I ran out of saline solution so I was left with these ugly things." He says with a sigh. Aizawa frowns, "They aren't ugly, you look nice." He blushes and looks up ahead. "We're here!" He says dodging a response what his boyfriend had previously said. He grabs Shota's hand and they walk into the shelter.

They go to the front counter and ask to look at the cats, they are lead into the room and left to themselves. Aizawa excitedly jumps up and starts saying hello to each of the furry creatures. He sticks his fingers through the cages and gives each one scritches and pets the best he could through the metal. Yamada just admires his boyfriend as he freaks out over the kittens. "I wish I could hold them." He whines to Yamada. "I know you do" he responds softly. "Can you go ask if we can hold one of them??" Shota asks while pointing at a little white cat. Yamada shakes his head, "Oh come on Sho, you should really learn to speak to people, why don't you do it?" He says. Aizawa frowns, "Ughh but you're so much better at talking to strangers than I am." He sighs. "Why don't I go with you to ask?" Yamada suggests. Aizawa nods, and they go to ask. "H-hey may we hold one of the cats?" Aizawa murmers. The shelter worker sighs and points at the clock. "I would usually say yes but we're about to close" She says. "Sorry about that kid" Aizawa frowns and nods. "Ok thank you." The two decide to leave and now have to decide what to do next.

"What do you want to do next?" Aizawa asks, "I don't really care what we do, as long as I'm with you!" Yamada responds romantically. Aizawa smirks and pauses for a moment. "We could go to the arcade? or ... i don't know." he suggests with an awkward smile. Yamada jumps energetically, "That sounds like an awesome idea!" He shouts doing a little dance. Aizawa goes red as he watches the boy happily dance around. "You're a moron Hizashi." He sates with a grin. Yamada laughs and throws his arm around the boys neck pulling the two together, "But I'm your moron" He smirks. Aizawa groans, "sure." Yamada giggles and takes his hand, "Let's go to that arcade now!"

..And so they went to the Arcade :)

AN!!

SHOULD I DRAW FANART OF THE TWO IN THEIR DATE OUTFITS?? Cuz i will definitely draw some if you guys want to see that?