30

Yamada's POV:

I've been working on my one on one combat skills with Kayama. It was a bit weird fighting her but it is just training so it's ok.. A lot of the others are off making weapons. I don't really want a weapon.. I'd rather just scream at people, it's more effective for me. Ha that sounds funny. Kaya went to the other side of the gym to work on a weapon idea too, so I'm left alone. I wonder how Shota is doing, lemme look where he's at maybe I'll go over and say hi! I jump up from my position on the floor and start looking for him. Oh I see him! ... He's with that Emi girl, and t-they're laughing together?  What.. He never laughs that way with me. So why is he being so friendly with her? Is she really so funny and pretty that she can make him laugh like that. Am I not good enough to make him laugh like that??  Why is she making him so happy looking.. I've never seen him like that. Why haven't I seen him like that before?! She really is better than me.
I can't stand this anymore. I get up and run past the teacher, "I GOTTA GO!" I scream using my quirk accidentally. I hear thuds. Oh no. Oh no. I turn back and see people on the floor in pain.. God did I do that? I'm such a mess..

Aizawa's POV:

I can't stop laughing, what is happening? Is this the use of a quirk or something? Agh I gotta erase this bullshit. I swiftly turn towards her and erase it. My hair floats up for a brief moment and I stop my laughing. So that's her quirk.. Some sort of laughter inducement.. "Don't use your quirk on me." I say blankly.. "Don't use your quirk on me!" She laughs out. Dammit. She got me there. But either way this girl needs to catch a hint. Suddenly I hear a piercing ring "I GOTTA GO!" Ow! I feel a loud pop in my ear canal and feel my ear begin to bleed.. Wait was that Yamada?! Oh shit I have to go see what's wrong. My ear is still ringing immensely but I can deal with it. I get up and push past Emi and sprint across the gym. I see him running down the hallway outside of the room, he makes a turn and I can't see where he went. "Yamada!" I yell out. He finally stops. I can barely breath but I continue until I reach him. "Yamada.." He just stares at me with tears in his eyes.. Oh no. "Hey don't cry.." I say trying to get him to stop... "What happened?" I ask calmly. He sniffles and falls to the floor.. Oh shit. I drop down quick to comfort him. He looks into my eyes and sighs. "You like her better than me.." He whimpers. I just stare at him confused for a moment. "What who?!" I ask frantically. I have no idea what he's talking about.

"Emi! You guys were so happy and laughing together.. and I've never seen you like that. So I know you actually like her not me!" Oh no. He saw that... "That wasn't what it looked like I promise!" I yell in my most reassuring tone. He starts to cry full on scooting away from me.. "Of course it wasn't!" he yells back upset. Oh God. Oh no.. "Yamada! It was her quirk! It made me laugh like that.. I swear I don't want anything to do with her.." I shout back tears forming in my eyes. "She kept flirting with me and I told her no every time!" He looks up at me.. "But.." he murmurs. "BUT NOTHING! I just met her today! and I would never ever do something like that you you! .." I say starting to sob. "You mean it?.." He asks softly. I don't want him to cry anymore.. "Yes! Please don't leave me..I need you Yamada!" I burst out. I don't know what's happening but I don't like it at all. My heart feels sorrow and my lungs are tight. "I'm so stupid!" He shouts slamming his head into a wall.. No. No. "Yamada! No you aren't! You didn't know.." I say grabbing his shoulders and staring into his tear filled eyes. I haven't felt emotional like this in forever and it's gross. I hate the feeling. I just want him to be ok. "But t-then my quirk slipped! and I hurt everyone!" He sobs, slouching down. "It was an accident! Come on it's gonna be ok!" I say gripping onto his shoulders more solid.. He looks up at me. "I even hurt you too.. You're bleeding!" He says looking at my ruptured ear.. God I don't care about my stupid ear right now. "Don't worry about that.. I'm fine." I say turning his face away from my injury with my hand. "I-" I cut him off by softly but strongly pressing our lips together. I felt a wave of warmth spread throughout my body as we met. I cupped his cheek and felt the tears from his face drip onto my hand.

Yamada's POV:

"I-" I start to reply but get interrupted by Shota's lips being forced onto mine. I melt at contact, giving in to the warmth of the kiss. So he really wasn't lying.. The way he moves his in sync with me makes me feel as if I'm in heaven. I really do love him..after a moment we separate and I can't help but fall into his arms. I'm exhausted.. "Hey let's go back to class.."He softly whispers in my ear. I really don't want to but it's fine. We get up and walk back into the gym together. The class staring at us. I sniffle a bit and go to turn around but Shota stops me. They all look mad. Oh no they all hate me..

 Oh no they all hate me

AN:

this was so dramatic, anyways I found this art that matches pretty well so enjoy it :) bye for now!