13

Aizawa's POV (1 week time jump)

We have 2 more days of training before the sports festival. I'm really not prepared, but I'm gonna try my best. My quirk does barely anything in physical activities, so it will be a challenge to do a lot of the courses. I throw on my uniform and and hop on a bus to school. UA is on the top of a hill so it takes around an hour to get to class by foot. It's exhausting, actually it's the reason I'm always tired in class ; besides the fact that i don't sleep at night. But today i decided to take a bus. So I could write in my journal, yes like a little girl. It's a good way to get stuff off my chest that I cant say out loud.

I wonder how Yamada is doing. It's funny, I always end up thinking about him and I don't know why. He's loud and annoying and the definition of a man slut. I swear to god he is so horny! The amount of sex jokes that boy makes is repulsive. I don't really care though. We had lunch together all last week, against my will of course. Kayama had a different guy at the table with us every day. whore. Some kid offered me weed on the way home from school yesterday. I said no, but I'm honestly wondering what it would be like. Also this dickhead Enji is always being a bitch to me, and Yamada always yells at him. It's like he's trying to protect me.. cute. Anyways bye.

Yamada's POV:

Homeroom was quick and now we have english. I like english a lot, it's fun knowing everything about grammar because then when other people mess up I can correct them and make them feel dumb. Maybe it's just cuz I like to feel smart; even though I'm dumb as shit. HAHA. I'm so funny. I get to class and sit down behind Shota, he looks less tired today. "HIII!" I shout. Probably too loud but whatever.. He grumbles and looks down at his phone. Ouch that hurt, but I'm used to being ignored by him. It's just how he is. "Listen up! Today we're gonna be doing a simple reading partner project on the book we read last week." Everyone else groans, not me though I like working with partners. "Just display your thoughts on the story to your partner and compare and contrast your thoughts." Our teacher explains.. I wonder if the partners are preselected or if we get to choose ourselves, "HEYY! do we gEt to chooSE oUR PArTnERs?!" I ask. My quirk kinda flared up, It makes my voice sound like it's cracking. ugh. whatever. The teacher nods, "you are free to choose your own partners". YES. Everyone gets riled up and starts to choose partners. I look in front of me at Aizawa.
He growls unhappily. I get up and pounce in front of him, "AIZAWA! you're mine!". He slams his head on the table. "Urgggh." He grumbles. "Fine."

General POV:

10 minutes later, and the 2 have very little work done. Mainly because Yamada won't stop talking. He turns to Shota with a smirk, "you have such pretty eyes.." A light blush spreads across the 'unbothered' boy's face, "let's just do the project.". Yamada grins, and lay his head on the desk looking up at the boy. "your hair is pretty too" Aizawa's face glows with pink even more than before. "shut up." Yamada frowns, "fine, but your pretty face is awful distracting, so sorry if my work is messy." Aizawa thuds his face into the desk once again, in an attempt to cover his bright red face.

Aizawa's POV:

Ahhhgg! What is wrong with him?! Why does he have to say stuff like that? It's messing with my emotions.. "I'm so pretty it's distracting?" what the fuck does that even mean.. I know he's just joking but god it seems so real. I really shouldn't get all flustered like that.. Goddamn Yamada what are you trying to do to my head!?