┊21. 青城

xxi.
seijoh

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

a u t h o r

     the moon was full and bright by the time erin and tobio finished their stroll. occasional noises of crickets and barking dogs interrupting the silence of the night as they make their way back to karasuno, and yet, everything was still peaceful for the both of them. specially to the raven haired boy. was it really the nature noises that made the night peaceful? or was it just erin that made him feel that way?

suddenly, erin stopped her tracks at the gate of his school. "hey." she called to the boy.

tobio looked at the girl, confused. "yeah?"

"let's go inside."

"we can't." he replied. "it's past school hours."

"but we won't stay that long."

"no. it's trespassing. specially for you, you're not even a student here."

realizing he won't change his mind, erin pouted before stomping away from the gates. kageyama, of course, found himself guilty when he saw how erin reacted. he knew they're not allowed to go inside and if he gets caught, he might get punished for trespassing and bringing an outsider in the school. worst case scenario, the principal might not even allow him to play for the inter high.

but that is if they got caught.

sighing, kageyama caught up to the stomping girl and grabbed her wrist before walking in front of the gates. erin looked at him as he crouches down with his hands intertwined. "what are you doing?" the clueless girl asked.

"tch. i'm giving you a boost, dumbass. hurry."

erin's eyes smiled when she realized kageyama's allowing her to check their school. she wasted no time and stepped on kageyama's hands before he lifted her up so she could go over the gates. erin landed on her feet with ease and looked at kageyama after.

"how are you going to come he— ay pusang gala!"

erin wasn't able to finish her sentence when she saw kageyama jump to hold onto the edge of the gates before passing over, landing on his feet looking completely unbothered.

"okay that was cool." she blurted, making kageyama flustered yet again.

"whatever. let's go." the boy shrugged jn attempts to mask aways his flushed face.

the two made their way to the gym while kageyama was in the lead. as soon as they arrived, erin's eyes immediately sparkled when she saw how the net and the basket of volleyballs were still there. without saying anything, she ran to the stack of balls and grabbed one.

kageyama watched her curiously. he already knew she plays volleyball but he still wanted to see her in action. specially now that he realized she's a little more shorter than hinata, he wanted to know how she's going to counter her disadvantage as a spiker.

"2.. 1.." he heard her mumble before erin tossed the ball and jumped at an impressive height before hitting the ball with her right hand, sending the ball on the other side of the court at the speed of light. it landed an inch outside the court that frustrated the spiker. "ugh! i got too excited!"

tobio on the other hand was shocked at what he just saw. "how.."

"huh?" erin looked at the boy.

"y-you.."