┊25. 望み

25.
wish

o i k a w a

"why are they here?" i heard iwa-chan whisper as we both eye the team that had just arrived. of all the places they could be right now, they just had to choose the same hotel. "did erin talk to kageyama about this or something."

i shook my head. "don't think so. she looks surprised as well."

"oh! it's the grand king!" my eyes darted towards the voice that just spoke. there i saw the familiar orange headed spiker, pointing at me with a hint of anger in his eyes. well i wouldn't be surprised. we did beat them at the semi-finals after all.

"erin-san?"

"tobio-kun! why are you here?"

immediately, i headed towards erin-chan. i know iwaizumi had told me i shouldn't be worried about him but i still can't help but to get annoyed when someone approaches her, specially if it's tobio.

"yahoo! tobio-chan, it's been a long time." i said while giving him a small wave.

"oh, oikawa-san." he greeted me with a small bow, "i wanted to ask the same." before turning back his attention to her.

"erin-chan's family owns the hotel and she invited us to visit. you?" i butted in.

"our managers wanted to surprise us that's why we're here." managers? i thought they only had one. "how's your training camp?" tobio turned his attention back to erin again.

wow, can he be more obvious that he likes her? any guy who'd see someone act like this would definitely think the same. unless he really just wanted to ignore me.

"it was fun. yours?" erin smiled.

"tiring. but it was all worth it. we even ha—"

"alright, sorry tobio-chan but everyone's waiting." i interrupted again. "save this conversation for next time, okay?" pulling erin away, i didn't bother waiting for his response. i'm sorry tobio but this is her time with the team and not you. and besides, it's not like they're not neighbors or something— which i hate.

"the rooms are settled then. here are the keys." coach said as he hand out the keys of each groups. "we will meet back here at 6. i'll be in our room if you ever need anything. enjoy." he said before going ahead.

after coach left, the members looked at me waiting. "what? you heard what he said. enjoy!" i smiled at them and they instantly had grin on their faces and went on their way leaving me, erin, kindaichi and iwaizumi left at the parking lot.

"wanna head to the room or?" kindaichi asked.

"yeah sure. let's put our stuffs there. " erin suggested so we began heading towards the hotel.

while walking through the hallways, i can't help but to notice the faint blush on erin's cheeks. wait, why is she blushing? don't tell me it was because kageyama talked to her? "erin-chan, are you that happy tobio-chan is here? you're blushing."

erin replied but i barely heard what she said. so i went near her face and asked, "what was that? can you say it ag—"

"it's because you're still holding my hand you idiot. l-let go."

oh.

so she was blushing because of me then? this thought sent me to smile immediately. "no. i like holding your hand." i said while pouting.

"i don't." she said.

"but i do." i said as i squeeze her hands softly.

realizing i wouldn't let go, erin took a deep breath and decided to drop the topic. i held onto her hand until we reached her room, which was just right next to ours, and even though i still wanted to hold her hand, i had to let go.