𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫!

"Let's go,"

~~~

Reluctantly, Din passes Greef handcuffs while Kenna hands some to Cara.

"These a high tech," Cara mutters as she clamps the metal around Kenna's wrist behind her back.

"And they're cold," Greef does the same for Din, taking away his weapons. Cara unclasps Kenna's weapons belt and puts it around hers.

"Ha, I got your lightsaber now," She chuckles before gently shoving her towards the town.

"Cara, I'm supposed to be your enemy, push a bit harder,"

"Oh, I do enjoy a bit of roleplay," Kenna shakes her head while the four walks to the town. Upon arriving at the gates of the city, two stormtroopers stand guard.

"Chain code," One states as the other brings out a scanning device and brings it to Kenna's face. She squints as the bright red light goes over her eyes.

"I have a gift for the boss!" Greef exclaims, shoving Din forward and he sighs.

"Chain cod!" The imp shouts and Greef produces his ID the trooper scans.

"Aye, they have Queen Kenna,"

"Queen Kenna? Who the hell do you think you are?" She spits out and Cara nudges her side.

"Quiet," The other trooper looks over at Kenna and walks over to her.

"Wow, quite a gift you got there, Greef, and I suppose in that crib..."

"The child is there,"

"The child, the Mandalorian and the Queen...impressive!" The one who scanned Kenna's face exclaims. The other imp approaches her and tilts her head upwards. Din steps forward but Greef pulls him back.

"Stand down," He hisses to him but he shakes him off. "Mando, stand down,"

"They're going to hurt her--"

"Mando! They will if you act upon your rage!" Karga whisper-shouts at him. Din grinds his teeth and watches as the trooper tilts his head at Kenna like she is a mystery.

"She's got a pretty face...how much for her?" Everyone stares at him.

"Excuse you, I'm not an item,"

"Most women around here are, and now you're here," Cara steps between the trooper and Kenna.

"She isn't for sale, we're handing her over for a price you won't be able to reach," He sighs and then moves over to Din.

"I'll give you 20 credits for the helmet," He says.

"Not a chance. That's going on my wall," Kenna and Din both crane their heads to stare at Karga.

"On your wall...?" Din mocks softly.

"Go with it," Karga whispers. The stormtrooper looks at Kenna again.

"You have to give us something,"

"30 credits for the lightsaber," One says, pointing at the silver handle that dangled from Cara's belt.

"Uh..."

"Don't! That's my father's!" Kenna pleads.

"You don't get it, I'm keeping it to cut down my hedges,"

"Cutting your hedges?" Kenna quizzes.

"Yes," The troopers look at all four of them before sighing.

"Go ahead," As they move into the town, Kenna turns to Cara.

"Cutting your hedges, you don't even own any land!"