Chapter 2

Technoblade: I challenge you to a battle against me on Bedwars, [Y/n] the Reaper.

"What the fuuffffffffffffff-- AgH FaK!" You fall down from your chairs, backwards. You groan in pain as you stand up and fix your chair. You sit on it again and started texting him. You are lucky you have you're own house thanks to your parents. Now you fan yell whenever we like without the neighbours giving a damn about it.

You: Are you one of Skeppy's goons?

You waited for a reply as you open a bag of chips and eat one. A 'ting' sound came out of your computer, you check the message again to see the reply.

Technoblade: Bold of you to assume that I am one with Skeppy. But he did give me send me your twitch channel when I ask for it.

You: I told him not to tell anybody. I wanna grow ✨ Independently ✨.

You did the star thingy almost cringing at yourself.

Technoblade: But my offer is still up if you want too.

You: Fine

You both gave each other's discord and call each other. You then waited for him to speak, and so did he.

"..."

"..."

"Hi, " you said.

"Hello, " he said.

"That's... Deep for a voice.." You mumble as you open your Minecraft, "what are we playing again?"

"Bed wars, but only one round." He says, "I wanna see your skills. Once someone wins, we are going to kill ourselves."

"I see, I'm logging in." You said as you log in to the server. You don't even question his statement.

"If you doing mind, I'm streaming right now," Techno says.

"It's fine, Skeppy already revealed me in his goddamn stream so what's the point of hiding," You said.

So long story short, after a minute the game started. You started going to chests to chests. You mentally cheered once you find a fishing rod. You got your self armoured up and ready to defeat that pig.

"Techno, ~" You called out.

"Oh my God, don't tell me you're another version of Dream," Techno says as he is also getting armoured up.

"Dream? Who's that? Never heard of him.." You said as you hear choking noises coming from techno. "Dude, drink water."

"I am, I am.." He said between chokes. After drinking he went back to the game.

You finally saw Techno's skin as he is crossing the Island using wool. So you also started crossing the Island using your wool. As if this were a real-life moment, you both feel that you glance at each other, feeling the wind behind you like those anime scenes.

 As if this were a real-life moment, you both feel that you glance at each other, feeling the wind behind you like those anime scenes

[Drawing by me, please don't use or steal.]

You get to island first and run up to Techno, while he is still on the wool you use your fishing rod at him to pull him out of the wool.

"No no no no no, " Techno exclaimed as he uses his pearls to save himself.

You let out a short laugh, "come here Techno!" You started running after him as you started shooting him with your bow and arrow.

"Skeppy didn't say anything about you almost being a maniac!" He exclaimed as he runs around the island.

"That boy will face my slippers if he does, " you said. Sooner or later both of you started fighting with your swords of weapons.

Techno to manage to push you out of Island. "Goodbye reaper, " he says with a short chuckle.

"What a shame, " you do some fake sad noises. Not knowing you use your ender pearl and it landed behind him. "Long live the KING!" You punch him out of Island and do a victory laugh.

"What the-?! How?" You hear Techno's shock voice through the call. He didn't have time to react to it.

"Haha, I saw that on Reddit."  You said and laugh more. But this time, your laugh sounds like you're having asthma.

"Are you sure you don't really know who Dream is?" He asks as you jump off the island, killing yourself. [Please don't actually do this in real life]

"Well, I did lie not knowing about him, I know who he is. I've watched some of his vids but that's about it." You said as you let out a shrug like he is going to see it or not.

"I want a rematch, my chat is saying 'F' or 'POG' or 'Lmao you lose to a woman.'" He said with his monotone voice. You can't really pinpoint his current emotions right now.

"And damn they're right, " you said teasingly.

"Oh, Skeppy says hi, he's watching the stream right now."

"No hello to you, I'm still mad at you." You said with a deadpan expression.

"Someone asks if Skeppy is a simp, " Techno says to you.

"I don't really know.," you mumble but it could be heard. "He trolls me as much he trolls everyone."

"As much that I hate to say this, it's a good game. Especially with the pearl and fishing rod. I hope you will give me some private lessons, " he says.

"... Simp, " you said.

"Okay, I'm ending this call. Bye, " he said.

"Lmao(la-maw), bye." The call finally ended. You can finally rest your computer. You log off out of Minecraft and turn off your computer.

You hop into bed and started scrolling through your phone. You receive a notification that 'Technoblade followed you'. He also posts a tweet saying,

Technoblade:
I swear I'm not a simp
|
|
[Y/n]_the_Reaper:
Sure you're not
|
|
Dream2
I think I found my twin lmao
|
|
Tommy
How did you lose to a mare woman

You let out a short chuckle as you turn off your phone and charge it. You then get into a cosy position and get some rest. Its been a long day.

'Ting'

Dream2 followed you
|
Dream2 send you a message