Season 2, Chapter 27

Five months later...

"ZAK!!" You ran through the halls of the airport as you tackle him into a hug.

Zak quickly accepts your hug as he wraps his arms around you. You two are currently on the floor, earning glances from some few people.

Nick just approach Darryl as he gave him a high five. Darryl smiles at him as he watches the two stand up from the floor. He finally sees your face for the first time, you are really what Eret says. "No hugs for me?" Darryl ask.

You let out a laugh as you also give him a big hug which he also accepts.

"Good to see you again, " Nick said.

Zak let out a chuckle, " you too bro. You too, " he said.

You got popular not too long ago, hitting one million subscribers along with Sapnap. It's been five months since all of you started talking to each other. Zak and Darryl fly to your home town to have more bonding. Nick came along too since he's also from there. The two booked in a hotel, they declined your offer about inviting them into your house. Since it would be a bit strange to have two men in your house. You don't mind of course but they respect your privacy.

"So where are you we going?" Darryl asks as he is holding the camera. Probably blogging.

You have your mask on and said "we're going to the arcade. We're going to do Tommy's vlog but American, " you let out a laugh.

"And I'm gonna win, " Nick says letting his Sapnap character come out.

"Oh yeah? I bet you can't even aim at the target perfectly, " Zak says.

You let out a snicker, "aren't you also bad at aiming?" You ask him with a grin.

Zak huffs, "hey! I'm getting better with my aiming skills, I'll prove it to you!"

Darryl sighs, "take your fighting into the arcade guys. I'll probably do better, " he mumbled the last part.

You dramatically gasp, "you did not just say that." You said to him.

"I mean, am I lying?" Darryl shrugs.

"Ho, ho, ho, I'll be sure to whoop your ass in the arcade Bad," Nick says earning a cute glare from Bad.

"Language you muffinhead, we are in public!" He says to the Texan man.

"You probably swear more, Bad. Just replace muffin with fuck, " Skeppy let out a laugh.

"Language!"

After a minute, at the arcade, all of the boys started the shooting zombies game. While you stand behind holding the camera, cheering them up. Darryl, of course, won that game. He earns a small tantrum from Zak and a pat on the back from Nick.

The next one is basketball, which Darryl hold the camera this time. You never miss one shoot at that game so you won with some few tickets. All of you are now exhausted after playing some few games so Zak decided to do the claw machine.

He saw a duck plushie claw machine so he decided to play it. On first try, he gets not just one, not just two, not just three, bit four duck plushies by their chain.

"WHAT?!"

"How?!"

The four of you have each duck plushie which is kind of cute as Darryl views it.

The four of you started going home then all of you started to get cornered by some hooded figures. Zak stands in front of you as he glares at the figures.

"Who are you?" Nick says calmly. Well not calm, he sounds a bit panicked.

One of the figures rose their head, his light blue eyes shining under their good. "Knock them out." He commanded the other figures.

The figures started grabbing them aggressively as all of you struggled to get free.

"Let us go to you, bastards!!" Nick screamed at them. He gets to knock out first by them hitting the side of his neck.

"Nick!" You called out.

Bad is the next out to get knocked out, alarming Skeppy. "NO!! [Y/N]!!" He looks back at you as he tries to reach out to you but he got knocked out.

"ZAK!!" You screamed then you feel as getting hit by your neck and seeing the blue eyes of the person. The last thing you feel is being carried by the figure, hushing you to sleep.

"Good night, Reaper." He smiles at your unconscious figure.

____________________________________

You then jolted up awake, expecting to be in your room, which you're not. You quickly sat up and scan your sounding. Trees are sounding you as it's leaves are protecting you from the sun. You look at yourself, seeing that you are in the same outfit as before. You then stand up as you started finding an exit.

"Am I in Minecraft again? Another dream?" You said as you slap yourself in the arm. You wince in pain, " definitely not." You mumble to yourself. Your eyes lit up as you saw the walls nearby. So you sneakily ran up to the walls and climb it easily.

You then crouch as you peek behind the cobblestone. You quickly notice the people on the ground. But they're wearing something different? You then look up and saw a flag on the pole.

"What?... Isn't this flag... Manberg?" Your eyes widen as you examine the black and orange(?) flag.

You then spotted Bad, who quickly looks up and notice you. His eyes widen as he started looking around to see if someone could see you. He then excuses himself from the group and went outside the wall. You then quickly followed, you jump from the wall without thinking how high it is. But Bad quickly catches you which is good.

"What are you doing here?! Why are you here?!" He whispers yell as he out you down.

"I don't know!!" You whispered yelled back. "What place is this?!"

"This is the Dream SMP! Not the other server that I made!!" He replies back.

"How did you know about the other server? Dream SMP happens before your server!" You look around to see if anyone is there.

"Look, I don't know too, okay! I just know!" He says he then quickly grabs your arm and start walking with you somewhere.

"Where are you taking me?!" You ask him.

"You need to be safe [Y/n]!! You're not supposed to be here! If everyone finds you they'll--" He was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Bad?" You two turn around to see none other than Skeppy.

[drawing was drawn by me, no steal or use].