Season 2: Chapter 28

Skeppy stood there as he saw his best friend holding someone. "Who is this... Person.." He looks at you with an agape look. You look at him in panicked.

[Drawn by me, no steal or use

[Drawn by me, no steal or use.]

"She just goes lost Skeppy, " Bad tried to focus his mind to something else.

"You fools, you weren't supposed to be here." Jschlatt's figure came into view. Making you and Bad into ultra panic mode. Bad then put a pumpkin on your head to hide your face.

"Who are you?" Jschlatt looks at you.

"She's... She's..." Bad tried to find words that could help your identity unknown.

"She's what?" Jschlatt asks with a stern voice as he glares at the two of you.

"She's my sister!!" Tommy then came running into the view as he blocks you from the goat looking, man. He didn't know what causes him to do this but the could feel the sense of familiarity around you. He must admit, he didn't regret claiming that you're his sister.

"Sister? You have a sister?" Fundy stands beside the goat.

"Yes! Now we're going!" Tommy says as he grabs you by the hand and pulls you away from the other group. You look back at Bad who looks at you with an apologetic look.

'Don't go...' Skeppy thought in his head as he looks at your leaving figure.

"Let's get inside boys, " Jschlatt says as all of them went back inside.

____________________________________

"Thank you, for them... Saving me I suppose, " you said to Tommy.

He let out a sigh, "I didn't even know that I did such a thing. I didn't even know you, plus you're a woman, an American in fact." Tommy says as he is still leading you to their base. "You don't even reveal your face of your name."

"Are you regretting it?" You ask him politely.

Tommy stays quiet for a minute before saying, "no. I did not, I did what I have to do." He says honestly.

"... Reaper, " you said to him.

"Pardon?" He looks at you as he raises a brow.

"You could call me Reaper, " you said as you look up to him.

He snickered, "what? Are you the Death or something?" He asks you jokingly.

"Maybe, " you said with no hesitation.

He looks at you as his sweatdrop a bit, "okay then Reaper."

There is a comment of silence like none of you talk for about five minutes. Until he stops walking as he looks at you. "Big brother Tommy will take care of you from now on." He said with a proud smile as his hands are on his waist.