Chapter 3

"[Y/n] pleeeaasseeee!! Pleaasseee!!" You and skeppy are currently in discord right now. "The chat made me do this!!"

"Who are you again?" You ask through the call, you can't help but hold back your laughter. You could see his face as you watch his stream.

"[Y/n] I can hear you laughing, " he says as his voice is on lower volume.

You finally burst out your never-ending laughter. Skeppy can't help but listen there in awe as he covers his mouth with the jacket of his sleeves. He can't help but admit that your laughter could brighten up someone's day. The chat quickly notices his behaviour as they start spamming "simp" on the chat.

"Skeppy, " you choked out as your laughter dies, but you held a tiny grin on your face. "The chat is spamming 'simp', " you said.

"Wh- you're watching me streaming right now?!! And shut up, chat!" He yelled at his mic as he covers his face once more.

"I'm seriously worried about your vocal cords, " you joked out even you sound so serious.

"This is not fair, you saw my face and I can't see yours." He pouts as he looks at the camera.

"Wait five years for that, " you said as you chuckle.

"That's too loonggg, " he whined.

"That's what she said, " you said then started laughing loudly. What makes it better, that Bad donated 5 follows saying 'I don't get it.' It makes you laugh even more.

"Don't mind it Bad, " Skeppy says as he gently smacks his hand at his face.

"For making me laugh so much, I shall thou forgive you." You said as your words are like those announcers.

"Good gosh, finally!!” Skeppy cheered as he let out a laugh. " I really have to humiliate myself for you to forgive me, " he mumbles but it was hearable.

"Yeah yeah, " you then saw a notification from your Twitter. You click the thing and it shows a private message from Dream2's account. "Dream message me.." You mumble.

"What does it say?" Zak asks rather quickly.

"Hold on, " she said as she started reading the message.

Dream: Hi there, I somehow stumble upon Techno's stream and see the pig lose against you. I was wondering if you could play with me a game of your choice. Minecraft related and if you are not just, of course. I was completely mesmerised by your skills and I kind of wanted to know about it more.

You: Greetings, I would like to accept your invite. But if it's alright, I would like to stream this game. If it is alright with you.

Dream: it's okay, what type of game have your interest?

You think about for a moment before replying:

You: Manhunt, is that okay?

"What did it say?" Skeppy asks, breaking the silence.

"It's nunya, " you said.

"Nunya?"

"Nunya business, " you let out a quiet chuckle.

"Bruh, " Skeppy deadpan.

You then receive a message from Dream.

Dream: It's okay, would you like to start right now?

You: Sure

You both then exchange discord and start opening your Minecraft. "I got to go now, I got to play." She said.