Season 2, Chapter 30

[This chapter is an explanation of some things since some of you are still confused.]

You stood there surprised, "Bad? What are you doing in here?” you questions him.

"I need to talk to you," he said. "But we need to be somewhere in private, " he added then he started pulling you somewhere.

"What is it about?" You ask him.

"Do you remember when I said that me and my person, as known as Darryl could be one?” He asks you.

"Yes, and?" You question him, confuse.

He let out a sigh, "I see faint memories from him."

"What do you mean?" You ask him.

"Us personas suppose to be not remembering anything from our person's personal life. Let me guess, you tackle Skeppy in the airport?" He asks you making your eyes widen. He then continues, "we went to the arcade with Sapnap, I've won the shooting game, you've won the basketball game, Skeppy got for ducks from the claw machine. Then figures appear and started knocking us out, correct?" He asks you once again.

"Y-yes, " you answered him. "But how is that possible?" You ask him.

"Is there something unexplainable happened to you?" Bad ask you.

"Well yes, " you replied. "When Dream was about to kill Fundy, I feel sorry in my palms then all of a sudden I'm holding a scythe. Then when I'm in the end I jump from pillar to pillar with ease with no using of potions."

"That's Reaper's abilities, your personas abilities." He says to you. "So meaning that Reaper is currently fifty percent asleep and awake from your body. Like the feeling of being possessed am I right?" Bad looks at you.

You let out a nod, Bad then continues, "then that means our friends that are currently here in this server, experience the same as us. Getting knocked out and stuff. But their person is sleeping inside of their persona's. Skeppy says that you look familiar, he also has the enderdragon egg that you dropped when you died in my server! Then I'm sure everyone feels the same."

"He has the dragon egg?! But how would we know if their real-life person will wake up?" You ask him.

"That's the thing, we don't, " Bad says. "The possible things that could happen is one of them will only take over while one watched and guides, " he raises one finger. "Two, they could agree that they could control their body equally, like fifty-fifty, "he raises another finger. "Or three, they would fight for the body, or who will be able to control it." He raises another finger. "Unlike you, your character only controls the body when it comes I danger, or something that involves fighting."

You look at him in awe, "how much research did you do?" You ask him.

He blushes in embarrassment, "It just came through my head. Anyway, Skeppy wanted to meet up, " he says.

"When?" You ask quickly.

"Is it fine if it's tomorrow?” Bad asks you.

"Yeah," you rolled to him.

"Great, meet me at the walls, " he said then turns around. "By the way, " he kisses you on the top of your head. "Good night muffin, " he says then quickly goes to the walls.

You just stood there, blushing like a mess. "EVERY SINGLE TIME BAD!" You whispered-yelled at the air making squeaking noises.

____________________________________

"You're going to the walls?" Wilbur asks you. "That's dangerous, Reaper!" Wilbur exclaimed.

"I have to meet up with an old friend, " you said you them, half honest. "I've been friends with Skeppy for a long time."

"What?!" Tommy yelled. "That man?! That blue diamond bitch man?!" Tommy asks you.

"Don't call him like that Tommy, " you said to him with a frown.

"Sorry..." He says quickly but quietly.

Techno stands up, "at least let me come with you." He says, "they may have a few tricks on their sleeves, " he added.

"We'll meet up with Tubbo for a comment, " Wilbur says.

You then nod then every two goes to the walls I'm different paths. You're quietly walking beside Techno until he asks, "how long have you've known Skeppy?" He asked.

"Its... It's complicated,” you answer him.

" I see, I won't ask further more questions." He said as he continues walking up ahead.

"Have you've been feeling Deja vu around me lately?" You ask Techno, caughting him off guard.

"I would be lying if I said no, do you know me, Reaper?" He asks you.

You grin at him, "as the embodiment of Death, I wouldn't not anything about the God of Blood."

"What?" He stops walking. "What do you mean, the embodiment of Death?" He asks you.

You just continue walking without answering his questions.

"Tell me! My clout...." Techno says as he catches up to you.

____________________________________

You stand in front of the walls with Techno in front of you. Bad and Skeppy looks down at you.

"Let down your hair Bad!" You burst out of laughing.

Skeppy also let out his laugh as Bad just pouting there cutely. "You muffinhead, " he says. "We'll come down shortly, " he said. Then both of them come down from the walls.

Techno them raise his sword at them, "chill Techno, I just wanted to talk to that beautiful lady behind you." Skeppy says as he winks at you.

Your cheeks turned pink as you cover your face with your hood.

"No flirting in this household, " Techno says.

"What household?" You ask him. "We are literally outside? I- who educated you and teach you some... Ridiculousness?" You said half-jokingly.

"Yeah Techno!" Skeppy says.

"Oh my God, I came here to escort Reaper not you two ganging up on me," Techno says as he facepalms.

"Their friends alright..." Bad mumbles. "Anyway, you should lead Reaper to the area Skeppy." He says.

Skeppy then nods as he takes your hand gracefully. "My lady, " he says as he started leading you to the area.

"...I'm killing someone tonight, " Techno says.

"Please don't, " Bad says as he let out a sigh.