Chapter 24

You look at Skeppy and Bad, "you two took longer than I expected." You said as you're playing sticks with Fundy.

They both look at each other, Skeppy looks back at you and said, "we've been talking some stuff."

30 minutes earlier...

Skeppy and Bad decided to talk to each other in private while you're busy. It's awkwardly silent until Skeppy decided to talk.

"Hey Bad, " he called out his friend.

"Yes?" He replied to him.

"Do you like [Y/n]?" Skeppy asks him.

Bad is surely not expecting that question, "why do you say that?"

"I mean, " Skeppy started. "I just notice that you've been flirting with her, well, in my view." He says, "you once called him cupcake, and you also said that you adore her."

"Can I be very honest with you, Skeppy?" Bad asks him.

"Of course, " he said.

"I wouldn't say I like her, I'm just fond of her. Like I wanna get to know her more and I know you've met her first and probably know her more." Bad says truthfully.

"I see..." Skeppy mumbles.

"I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship, Skeppy," Bad says.

"Are you kidding me?" Skeppy asks. "Of course it won't!" He exclaimed. "I mean who wouldn't?" He asks.

"Are you sure?" Bad asks worriedly.

"Yeah, " he responded. "I'm a bit jealous since both of my best friends is like flirting with each other, wait, just you. But I like competition, I am fond of her too Bad." Skeppy says to him.

"Ohh, " Bad let out a sound.

"Like I wanna cuddle with her, have movies, play games, do the Wap and-" Skeppy is cut off by a panicking Bad.

"Do the what?!" Bad asks him.

"Do the Wap, worship and prayer. Church prime as Dream says, " Skeppy says.

"Oh, good, good.." Bad sighs in relief.

"Why? Are you thinking of something else?" Skeppy let out a laugh, " that's bad, Bad."

"It's nothing like tHAT SKEPPY!!" Bad exclaimed to him.

"Nah, you're thinking of something else," Skeppy said to him, grinning.

"NO I'M NOT! ARGHH!!" Bad let out a groan as he slams his fist at his table while Skeppy continues laughing.

"So, " Skeppy compose himself. "May the best man win?" He asks to Bad.

Bad let out a hum, "may the best man win."

Now...

"Is that so?" You ask.

"Yeah, and why is Fundy here?" Skeppy asks.

"Rude.." Fundy mumble.

"You see..."

Another 30 minutes earlier...

So while Bad and Skeppy were away, you decided to meet up with Fundy, who is currently online. "Hello, Fundy.." You said with a tired voice.

Fundy let out a chuckle, "you look like you just have woken up.”

"Mmm... Maybe, " you said.

"Let's meet up?” Fundy suggests.