Chapter 6

"Uhm. Hello, " Your voice breaks the silence into.

"Hi [Y/n]!" Skeppy is the first one who greeted you.

"Hi, " Bad greeted, being the adorable bean he is.

Earlier today, you log in to The Server and surprisingly, Bad and Skeppy are online. So you there decided to talk in discord and talk. Your streaming right now and that surprises some people. You really don't know your schedule of streaming so it came out randomly.

"What are we going to do today?" Bad asks.

"I'm going to add more stuff into the house, probably do some mining too." You said to them.

"Oh, can we join?" Bad asks. You replied a small hum that makes Bad cheered in joy. "Okay I'm coming over now, " he said.

"I'm not too far from a river, " you said.

"I know where that is, hold on." Skeppy start to go in the location while Bad follows.

"Oh [Y/n], we can make secret tunnels that connect your house to our house," Bad says.

"That's not a bad idea, but I think your house is too far." You said as you started farming and placing seeds.

"I think it's quite near, oh [Y/n] I see you!” Skeppy says as you see him waving at you behind the trees.

"You have such a nice house, " Bad says as he looks at it. "Ooh let's make the whole floor a crafting table."

"No, Bad no. She doesn't know the thing yet, " Skeppy says rapidly.

"It's not a bad idea though-"

"It is [Y/n], it is!!” Skeppy yelled.

"Everyone is laughing at my chat right now, " you mumble. "I'll just make the floor wood, " you said

Bad make some sad noises but quickly recovers as he helps you.

"Oh my goodness Skeppy, stop placing TNT." You scolded him as you see him placing TNT around the house.

He let out a loud laugh and removes it all of it. "Okay, maybe just one." He places one TNT in the middle and pulled out a flint and steel.

"Skeppy no!!" Bad yelled as he punches his character and removes the TNT.

"No hugs for you, Skeppy." You said sternly.

"You can't do that, " Skeppy protests.

"Oh, yes I can. I'm the owner of the house, " you stated.

"I'm the one who invited you here, " he stated back.

"I mean if you kick me out I could just ask others to invite me in, " you say as you started mining down in a particular area.

"You met everyone because of me [Y/n], without me you're nothing!" He says. "Okay sorry that was mean." He mumbles quietly.

"Oh really?! You're the one who keeps calling me when I'm streaming, then saying that I left you for someone else.” You then started mining iron.

"Because I'm checking up on you [Y/n], I cared about you! I don't want you getting heartbroken after you message them and leave you on read!!" He argues

[Bad in the background 👁️👄👁️ ]

"Okay guys, stop arguing. Let's just check up on the walls and see what they're doing, " Bad says.

"Hey [Y/n]!!" Skeppy called out.

"What?!" You replied back.

"I hate you!"

"I hate you too!"

"Nevermind, I love you!"

"I lo- I'm not going to fall for that, " you said quickly as Skeppy burst out of laughing. "Bad lead the way, " you said.

Bad sighs, "follow me you muffinheads." He says then started leading the way as you both follow him.

"We're going on a trip, to the wall to destroy some shits, " Skeppy sung.

"Language!” Bad exclaimed.

"Lol, " you said. Then you get restricted by the fox and decided to follow it.

"We are here, wait, [Y/n] where did you go?" Bad asks.

"Oh oops, I followed a fox." You then started to go towards them. They are not really far away since you see a piece of their skin.

"Ok crap their here- they're shooting at us!!" Skeppy exclaimed as he runs around.

"Ow, stop it!!” Bad says as he got shot.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!” You exclaimed as you sprint there and block their arrows either with a block or a shield.

Meanwhile in other discord,

Everyone is screaming in horror.

"OH MY GOD, WHERE DID SHE COME FROM?!"

"SHE SUDDENLY POPS OUT! THAT SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME!"

Back to yours,

In your view, you only block their arrows by a shield or blocks but what they see is very different. They see a woman, holding a giant weapon in her hands, slicing each arrow into two pieces. Which cause shivers down their spine.

[I'm too lazy to draw the arrows, don't use or steal

[I'm too lazy to draw the arrows, don't use or steal.]

"Go go go go go go, " you said to the two of them as the three of you started sprinting the away.

"Okay, I must admit, that was a bad decision," Bad says.

"You're the one who suggests going there!!” Skeppy exclaimed at Bad.

"I know but I never know they are going to shoot us!!" He yelled back.

" Okay okay, you two, how about you just help me with my house." You said which they both agree on.

Technoblade donated 15$
I was watching Wilbur's stream, they scream at the sight of you as soon as you came out. Such a queen.

You let out a short chuckle, "I'm not even surprised. Thanks for the donation Techno, " you said.

"SIIMMMPPP, " Skeppy exclaimed. Everyone in the chat also agrees, spamming a bunch of Simps.

"Shut up Skeppy, " you said continuously.

Technoblade donated 5$
I'm killing Skeppy

"Uhm, Skeppy you might want to log in for a while." You said quickly. "And thanks for the dono, " you added.

"Why?"

"Technoblade said that he is going to kill you, probably for calling him simp," you said simply.

"Wait what?”

Tecnoblade joined the game

"Oh no..." Bad mumbles.

"Oh crap, I'm gonna hide, bye guys!!” He said as he sprinted away.

"Oh boy.." You let out a sigh, with a small grin on your face.