Chaoter 18

You stood there surprised as you saw Tommy in front of your house. "How did you know my location?"

"I have no time to explain, he said in a hurry. I currently mute myself to tell you this, WE have to run!" He started yelling.

"What's going on?" You ask as your heart is pounding.

"I'll get you into the call, but as you listen to them we must run," he says.

"How about Tubbo?" You ask.

"He also ran away, we'll meet him soon, for now, grab your stuff and let's run, I'll sneak you into the call while you're at it." He said as he sneaks you into the call, you could hear those men laughing.

You grab the things that are important then leave. You're running away with Tommy as you listen to their conversation.

"You actually ban Tommy from the walls?" Sapnap asks.

"Yes, I could use this as a plan to lure Reaper," Wilbur says, you're very shocked to hear this. "She said she'll show him the dragon egg, let's just say that Tommy ran away because he wants to steal the egg from her." You never expected this sudden betrayal. All you want is to live in peace but that brother of yours doesn't seem to leave you alone.

"You think she'll believe that?" Skeppy asks this to make you more shock than usual.

"Of course, because you will the who will talk to her," Wilbur says as he looks at Skeppy. "You're the one who she mostly trusts right now, so I think you will be the perfect person to lure her in. Don't you want the Enderdragon, yes?"

"What about Fundy? He went with Reaper at the End, " Bad asks. You currently have no emotions towards this guy.

You and Tommy are currently sailing away as Tommy drive the boat. You keep listening to the conversation until Tommy spoke. "Why do people betray me, Reaper? Is this why you don't want to join big groups?" He asks.

You lower down the call, "people are greedy, Tommy. I think I've told you before that I don't like how my Wilbur rules so that's why I leave. Then I found Skeppy who accepts me into the Vigilante, I never knew he would betray me like this."

"The current people that we have hope for are a6d, Eret and Jschlatt... I think, " Tommy says. He then started ranting in frustration, "if he wanted to see the ender dragon so badly then he could have said so! I could take him with me to you right?! Why would he do that!? It's just like in the previous SMP!"

"Forgive me Tommy but we have no place for those emotions in this kind of situations." You said to him which made him quiet.

[Drawing is drawn by me, no steal or use]

"Don't let that emotion control you, Tommy, I understand how you feel. I'm angry as well, making me want to reap their souls out of their body." You said to him very seriously. "But we are at war, we have no people to trust other than ourselves."

"But I trust you though, even you're an American," Tommy says this makes you laugh a bit.

"Really? Then I suppose I could trust you for no. The moment we found an island I'll show you the egg, " you said.

Tommy beamed at that statement, " yes ma'am!"

You then receive a notification as you look at that box, "what the hell?!" You reread that notification.

"What's wrong?" Tommy asks you, as he saw land not too far away.

"It's nothing..." You mumble, "he's insane." Bad turns you into co-creator, meaning you could turn creative mode, do cheats, vanish, commands, etc. [Idk how the current Minecraft works.]

"I don't know what's happening with you right now but I think you should hear the call, " Tommy says then you turn up the volume.

"Where did she go?" Skeppy asks. "She's not here, " he added.

"Maybe she went out? Or log out?" Bad asks, not saying he knows what's happening.

"She didn't log off yet, " Sapnap says.

"Don't tell me Tommy goes to her?" Wilbur asks.

"But he doesn't know where she is though, how will that child find her?" Skeppy asks.

You and Tommy started walking on land as you started building a base. You unmute your mic, "Skeppy." You said as you pull your mic towards you.

That deep voice of yours making him flinch, "Reaper?! You're here?! Uhm, where are you?" He asks, he sounds a bit nervous.

"You have the audacity to question the embodiment of Death? How foolish, " you mumble but it's hearable since the mic is closer to you.

"Reaper? Have you seen Tommy? If you did then don't li-" you cut off Wilbur.

"He found me in my house, telling me things I should know. He also gives me proof, you want the egg right?" You questioned him.

"How long have you been here?" Sapnap asks.

"Long enough, " you said to him. "Okay out of character, just a reminder this is a roleplay. So don't hate guys they're good bros, " you said.

"Pog, " Sapnap says.

"Aww, thank you little muffin," Bad says. Everyone then flinches when you slam your head on the table. You started making these weird noises.

"Are you okay?" Skeppy asks you.

"What? Yeah yeah, I'm okay." You replied to him, your voice a bit squeaky. "Okay, back to character." You clear your throat, "you think I found out? You're a f*cking fool."

"Language!"

"Oop, sorry."

"Reaper listen, I-" Skeppy started but you cut him off.

"Skeppy, " you call him. "Out of all the people in this server, I trusted you the most. So how dare you do this to me, " you said as you run a command, without anyone noticing. A lightning strike passes Skeppy. The ground was destroyed as some of the blocks or on fire.

"OH MY GOD!" Skeppy screams in fright. "HOW? WHAT?"

"YOU ANGER HER!" Bad exclaimed at him, sending you a pm with this emoji >'O_o wow'

"DID A LIGHTING JUST WENT PASS SKEPPY?!" Sapnap yelled.

"Reaper please forgive us!" Wilbur says, "but the timing is very cool though." He said getting out of character.

"May the Gods blesses you all, or not. I don't really care, " you said as you went back building.

"Oh yeah, Tommy, " you call him as you showed him the dragon egg.

"Woah, can I touch it?" Tommy asks you permission.

"Wait, what are you guys doing?" Sapnap asks.

You give him the egg then he holds and looks at it for a second then gives it back to you. "So when are you going to place that down?"

"Until it's safe, we are currently on the run here." You said. "But for now we just have to wait for the others, let's see if we could rely on them or not."

You then get a call from Bad which lead you to leave the current call and join his.

"Reaper, " Bad called out. His voice is lower than you expected.

"What is it?" You replied to him, you could feel the tension rising in the air.

"I hope you know that you're the one who causes this war."