Chapter 17

Nick eventually go home in the afternoon, making sure you're safe and secure. You have fun teasing a lot of people, especially Skeppy. He got so flustered that he left the call but he eventually calms down when you said your gonna hug him every day when you and he meet up.

Bad of course also going to have hugs, he's the one who first calls you after you woke up.  Which is very sweet of him, you'll give him Huggies too.

'Huggies for homies," you say.

Everyone in Twitter is giving you comfort or saying how scared they were during the stream. They also ask, including some YouTubers, if you're doing well. Of course, you said you're doing well and you also say it was an I'm crazy experience.

Then the unexpected happened.

--------
"Welcome to the server, " Dream says as he tours the new player around.

"Its been a while since I enter an SMP. Who made this server?" He asks him.

"That's what we don't know, I just got invited by George, " Dream says. "Our friends are here also but there is this one player that you might not know."

"Who is that person?" The other person asks.

"She is called Reaper, she is one of the demi-supernaturals in the SMP in the roleplays. Also Wilbur's runaway sister," Dream explained to him.

"So that person is a she? And Wilbur's sister?" He asks a bit amused.

"Yeah, she's adopted. Anyway, I must remind you to not fight with her, or challenge her into it in any way, " Dream says to him.

"Why? I could probably beat her with some few hits." The person said as he shrugs.

"If you can, if he defeats the God of Blood and I, then she could also beat the hell out of you." Dream explained more.

"That's interesting, " he mumbles.

"She may be the Reaper who defeated the God of Blood but remember, she is not alone." Dream says in a serious tone. "Do something bad to her and those four will come after your head, remember that Jschlatt, " he added.

[Y/n]_the_Reaper joined the game

"What kind of user name is that?" He asks sarcastically.

"And I'll be going, " Dream says as he left the game.

"Well since she's here I might as well greet her myself, " Jschlatt murmurs.

--------

You log in to the server and do other reproductive stuff like upgrading your house. You then notice that someone chatted you, but it seems like they forgot to private it, making your burst out of laughter.

Jschlatt: hello Reaper
Jschlatt: crap it's not on private
Jschlatt: whoops

BadBoyHalo: Language!

Tommy: JSCHLATT?

Tubbo: WHAT

Wilbur: REAPER DON'T TALK TO HIM

Jschlatt: rude

[Y/n]_the_Reaper: Hi Jschlatt o/

Tommy: WOMAN

Jschlatt: at least she's nice

Wilbur: she's going to whoop your ass sooner or later

[Y/n]_the_Reaper: looking forward to the next election 👍

Tubo: REAPER NO

Tommy: NOOOOOOOOO