Season 2, Episode 35

"Wilbur, what the hell are you doing?!" You exclaimed as you followed him to a hold he dug only to see that he's been placing a bunch of TNT's. Under the land of Manberg.

You noticed Wilbur has been acting suspiciously when he arrives back at the base. He kept going out without a word and every time you ask them where he's going, they have a sour expression on their face. So you follow him, forgetting about your cloak.

"O-oh Reaper!!" He exclaimed nervously. "I'm about to put this out!!" You could hear that he's clearly lying about putting out the TNT's.

"What the hell Wilbur!? People are in there!!" You screamed at him.

His nervous expression turned into anger, "I'm doing this for the good!!" He screams back at you.

"Doing this for the good?! Wilbur, could you hear what you are saying?! You will KILL everyone inside of Manberg!!" You argued with him.

"Did Skeppy say something to you? That made your mind think that way?" He asks to you with a crazed face.

"What did Skeppy have to do with this?!" You questioned him.

"Look here Reaper, everyone in Manberg are people with hypnotizing words. Listen to me, they are trying to make you think that they're good, " he grabs you by the shoulders making you flinch. "They are making us Pogtopia evil."

"I have interacted with them and they have said nothing about Pogtopia being evil, Wilbur." You tried saying it in a calm voice. "They didn't try to hypnotize me for believing that Manberg is good. Just because you're not the president anymore doesn't mean you'll blow up the hardships of past L'manberg people."

That hit him like a brick, not being the president. "Not the president anymore huh?" He let out a crazed chuckle. "You're so funny Reaper."

You look at him in confusion as he looks at you with his crazed eyes, "if no one can have Manberg, then NO ONE can have Manberg!!" He said as he reached for the button.

"No!" You beat him to it by knocking him off balance as you remove the button from the wall.

He let out a wince as he started standing up, while you clutch the button on your hand. "Give me the button, ” he mumbles as you hide it from your inventory.

"No, " you stated to him.

"I said give me the button, ” he repeated his words.

"No!" You stated once again glaring at him.

"I said give me the button!!" He screams as he grabs you by the arm as you try to struggle to break free. "You should suppose to be on my side, Reaper! We take you to Pogtopia for a reason!! You are our Salvation!!"

You glared up at him, "I will not let you blow up Manberg! I will NEVER be on your side, Wilbur!!" You screamed at him. "I will no longer see you as the former President of Manberg!"

 "I will no longer see you as the former President of Manberg!"

[New clothes are given by Technoblade, again. Sketched by me, no use or steal]

Then a feeling of deja vu surrounds him as a short but clear scenario flashes in his head.

'I will NEVER be on your side, Wilbur!!" A younger version of you stared up at him with raging eyes. "I will no longer see you as my brother!!"

"What... What the hell?" He mumbles as his grip loosens. You take that advantage to pull back your arm as you looked at him.

"You..." He looks straightly at you. "What have you done to me, " he grabs you on the shoulders as he shooked you. "Why are you in my memories? Why are you young in there? Why are you calling me brother?" He asks you with wide eyes.

You looked at him in shock, 'is his person waking up??...' You thought in your head.

Then suddenly Wilbur was hit on the neck and fall right into your arms. "Wilbur?!" You tried waking him up.

"I knocked him out, " Techno says as Dream is behind him. Dream takes the unconscious Wilbur from you as Techno wraps your cloak around you.

You looked away from him, "you're not planning to stop him?" You ask them.

"Even Manberg blew up into pieces, this land is still my land," Dream says to you. "It would be his choice whether he would really blow Manberg up."

You let out a such, "you could really not save everyone from death... I never realize I started acting the salvation of manberg." You let out a bitter chuckle, "well that role of money is over. If they die, they die."

"What about Skeppy?" Techno asks, even he doesn't want to say his name. "Bad, George, Fundy, anyone you befriended in Manberg. Would you let them die?" He asks you.

"Why are you asking me this?" You looked at him with a face of confusion.

Techno sighs, "I didn't become the God of Blood for a reason. I will be the one would be taking lives, you don't need to stain your hands, I'll do the dirty work for you." He says to you as he patted you on the head like George did when he last time comforted you. [Explanation: What Techno means that he would be the one who would send their soul to the afterlife (since your the entitled Grim Reaper who would take souls and he's like a God or demigod who could go to the other world like the raven wings guy). He would do that so you won't have to look at dead people. Did somebody gets it?]

"... You're too kind." You told him.

"Oh Reaper, I'm far from being kind. I would like the blood of the orphans on my hands than that, " Techno says darkly.

"Techno what..." You mumbled.

"Anyway, let's get out of here." He said as he slightly pushes you to the exit as Dream carries Wilbur from his potion. If you would ask how he carried him some Wilbur is tall as f**k, he drinks a strength potion.

You could see Skeppy in a distance, running towards you, almost tackling you into a hug like Tommy did last time.

"Skeppy?" You called him, surprised.

You forgot that the Sapnap blob is still with you so Sapnap hears your and Wilbur's conversation so he tracks you with that and told the Techno and Dream. But Skeppy is with Dream surprisingly so he manages to know. Sapnap is currently blocking the exit where the TNT's are planted.

You could feel Skeppy breath's on your neck making you shiver. "Skep--"

"Hush..." He told you, his voice deeper than usual. He's not just worried because Wilbur almost blew up Manberg. It's because of the visions he's having. It's driving him nuts.

The others leave you two alone as Dream spawn fire flies[i don't know if they have one in Minecraft] for the effects.

"Don't die on me like last time, alright?" z̶a̶̶k̶̶ Skeppy pleaded.

"...I won't, " You patted him awkwardly on the back. A black feather landed on your hood. Either wishing your safety or bringing you death.

______________
Bonus:

Tommy: use your muscles that you work so hard for!

Techno: she stops working out last week

Tommy: why did you stop working out?

Reaper: I was sad

Wilbur: *wheeze*

siblings.