Sapnap's Ending

The two of you are in the place where the last time you two went on a road trip. The two of you are sitting at the top of the car with Mcdonalds on the side.

"It's been a while since we went to this place, " you said to him as you eat a few fries.

"Yeah, before the intruder thing." Nick says, "oh man I still want to punch that guy, like bam!" He makes sounds effects with his hands.

"I actually would have handled it alone but my shotgun is currently in England, " you let out a short laugh. [If you guys remember, you have three houses]

"You have a gun?" He asks you. "Damn your a baddie, " he says to you.

"Oh you bet I am, " you said proudly. "Remember when we first time talk to each other?" You asks him. "You literally just followed me everywhere."

"Hey, " Nick started. "What I'm I suppose to do? Leave you alone?" He asks.

"I mean you can, I don't mind." You told him.

"Yeah but still. I am a man and I would treat a lady right, " Nick says to you.

"You're a man?" You started wheezing.

"Hey!" He exclaimed. "Have you seen these muscles? I've been working out since kindergarten!" He said as he flexes his muscles.

"Yeah right, " you continue to laugh as Nick joins along with you.

"Phew, and I'm sorry for shooting you. Now you can't go back to the SMP, you're just a flying ghost." He said as he scratches the back of his head.

"It's okay lmao, I'm like, a side character after all."  You said to him as you take a sip of your coke.

"Don't say that, " Nick says. "I promise I was aiming at Wilbur but my cat jumps on me so I accidentally shoot my arrow on you."

"Is Sapmap upset?" You said, not realizing you called him Sapmap.

"Don't call me that, " Nick says with a deadpan face.

"Sappy Nappy?" First suggestion.

"No, " he replied.

"Sappity Snapittus, " for the second suggestion, well more like a statement.

"Absolutely not, " he repeated what he said last time.

"Samsung Refrigerator?" You ask once more.

"Where are you getting these names? No." Nick says as he let out a laugh.

"Sippy cup?" You asks him for one last time.

"That's way worse!!" Nick exclaimed to you as you started wheezing. "Jesus Christ, I feel like I'm not even away from Dream for a minute."

"Already thinking another person other than me?" You jokingly asks.

"That's not it! You just remind me of Dream!" Nick tries to defend himself.

"Now you're comparing me to Dream, " you said with a grin.

"How is that comparing?!" Nick exclaimed. "I will chunk you out of the car if you don't stop."

"Chunk me?" You started wheezing hard.

"Don't make fun of me!" Nick exclaimed as he crosses his arms.

"Your gonna chuck me out of the carrAgHrr, " you started coughing. "Oww..." You continue to wheeze as you hold your throat.

"Hah, that's what you get!"

"Hey, Nick?" You called as you look at him.

"Yeah?" he looks at you.

"I'm glad that you became the part of my crazy life, " you said to him.

He lets out a laugh, "I'm also glad that you became a part of life." He says then kisses you on the side of your temple. The two of you then lean against each other as you watch the sunset. Constantly teasing each other with mispronunciation words.

~~~⚪⚫Sapnap's Ending⚫⚪~~