Technoblade's Ending

[I will refer Technoblade as Techno since I'm unsure of what his name is.  I hope that's fine.]

Techno woke up on his bed as he sits up realizing that his side is empty. "[Y/n]?" He called out.

"I'm here..." You said as you were from the floor. "I have fallen, " you said.

Techno lifts you and places you on the bed, "what are you doing on the floor?"

"The floor is very comfy, " you said as you sat up. "Morning, " you greeted with a goofy smile.

Techno let out a grin, "morning."

________________________

The two of you started making breakfast together. Techno cooking up the eggs while you cooked up some bacon. Typical Breakfast for both of you.

The two of you put the eggs and bacon in a plate. You two are peaceful until you said, "ey bro. That's cannibalism, " you said to him.

He looks at you dead in the eye as he just stares at you for five seconds. You started running away, out of fear, locking yourself in a closet. You could hear his monotone screaming in the background.

"Goddamit [Y/n], " he mumbles as he started walking towards the room. Every step is intimidating. But seriously he's actually laughing but he makes sure he's quiet.

[Y/n]_the_Reaper:
Guys help, me and Techno are just eating breakfast and I said to him 'ey bro, that's cannibalism.' Since we're cooking eggs and bacon. I'm hiding in the closet 💀💀💀
[Insert picture]
|
TommyInnit:
Why closet of all places?
|
Dream2:
Did he find you?
|

[Y/n]_the_Reaper:
HE DID!
[Insert blurred opening the closet picture]

"Are you seriously on tweeting right now?" Techno asks as he is holding his phone.

"No?..." You said quietly.

You let out a squeal as Techno started carrying back in the kitchen. "The food has gotten cold thanks to you, " he says with a huff.

"You look seriously look at me dead in the eyes, I thought you're going to murder me. You said as he places you down on the chair. Beside him that is.

"Eat, " he said which you obey as you look at your phone and see new tweets.

Technoblade:
I have captured her
[Insert blurred picture of you eating]
|
Tubbo:
The food doesn't have poison right?
|
WilburSoot:
Tubbo I-

"Did you seriously took a picture of me?" You asks him.

"It's blurred don't worry about it, " he says as he eats with you.

"So you are telling me that you're bad at taking pictures?" You asks him bluntly.

"You really want your death bed right now, ” Techno says with his normal monotone voice.

" I'll stop I'll stop!" You exclaimed, "why I'm I even afraid? You should be fearing me!" You playfully glared at him.

"Dead you are just a Reaper, I'm A god," Techno says to with a smirk.

"I've beaten you at every game we play in Minecraft--" You got cut off by Techno shoving bacon on your mouth by a spoon.

"We don't talk about that, " he said.

You then eat the bacon, almost choking since the bacon is a bit thick. "PvP?" You also him.

Techno looks at you with interest then nods

_________________

"This is the fifth time!!" Techno exclaimed as he got beaten up again. "How?!"

"You have to train for six hundred and sixty-nine years for that!" You exclaimed as you laugh victoriously.

"The God of Blood has fallen, " Techno says as be makes this dying sounds.

"Oh, no.." You make this sad noises. "Anyway, " you quickly moved on.

"Wow, " Techno mumbles as you burst out of laughing.

"Sorry sorry, rematch?" You asks.

"I don't want a rematch from you! You only let me win in the first round!" Techno says to you.

"I've good at reading people, " you said with a shit-eating grin.

"Yeah sure, " he said as he accidentally hit your character. "Oops!! My bad!" He then ran off.

"Hey come here!" You chased after him. "One hit Techno, one hit!"

"You're gonna kill me, " Techno let out a sigh of exhaustion.

"That's enough Minecraft for today, you're tired." You said to him.

"Noooo...” Techno whined.

"I'll give you cuddles, " you said.

Techno's ears perk up as he looks at you with eagerness.

"You're such a softie Techno, " you said as you place a kiss on his head.

He let out a chuckle, "only for you, my grim Reaper."

👑🐷Technoblade's Ending🐷👑