Dream's Ending

You two became the faceless couple on Youtube and on Twitch. It's been a week since the two of you started dating. It was awkward at first but you quickly get used to it.

Everyone in the Dream Team went feral but there is no hate towards the couple as their decisions. Other fans are trying to calm and explain stuff to the younger ones who don't like you at first. But now they are cool with you.

Now the two of you are currently playing hide and seek with a mix of tag in Minecraft. He has to kill you before the timer ends.

"Reape~~ Come out to play~~~" Dream calls you.

You're hiding behind the wall in the sneak mode as you see Dream's character went pass you. "I'd rather not, " you then started mining away.

"I can hear you mining~" He let that crazed giggle out.

You started placing blocks on the tunnel so he won't see. You started mining up the cave, "no you're not."

"I can see your name- you're mining up!!" You started panicking as you finally reach the surface. You started running away as Dream is still mining up.

"Sayonara beaches!!" You exclaimed as you hop on a boat and sailed away. You could see Dream's skin hoping to a boat as well, preparing his axe as he went after you.

"Come here, sweetheart!" Dream let out a laugh as you make these flustered noises.

"Sweetheart?! I have no time for affections Dream!" You exclaimed as you row faster.

"I'll give you kisses, " he said as he makes those kissing noises. He then catches up to you as he went down from his boat and hops ok yours.

"Get out!!" You screamed at him.

"We're going to be together forever!!" He says jokingly as he laughs.

You then started spinning the boat around, "you spin me right round, baby, right round. Like a record baby right round round round, " you sang.

"Stop spinning the boat!" Dream exclaimed. "You're making me dizzy!!"

You then hope off the boat then took his boat then quickly sailed away. "What?!" Dream exclaimed as you stared wheezing.

"Freedom is mine!!" You started laughing victoriously.

"Oh no, you don't!" The dream quickly breaks your boat.

"No!" You swam away from him as you tried to get to the dolphins.

"Oh, my go- come here!!" He said aggressively.

"Leave me alone! I need breathing!!" You said as you went up to the air. "Please!!"

"I will never give you breathing!" He said as he finally hit you with an axe, making you scream.

"One minute and twelve seconds!!" You dived down as you finally got the dolphins. "YES!" You swam away from him.

"NO!" Dream quickly hops on in another boat.

You then arrived at land and started running away as you eat bread. You quickly climb up to the trees and start doing Tarzan moves on him.

"You're so annoying, " Dream says as he was not far from you.

"Thirty seconds!!" You said as you accidentally fall into a ravine. You do an MLG bucket down and quickly put them away as you started towering up and mining to the walls and covered them up with iron ores.

"Where the hell are you?!" Dream says as he looks down to a ravine.

"Five, four, three, two, one. YES!!" You loudly cheered as you heard Clay slamming his fist on his table.

Your characters them spawn back to the spawn point. "That was scary, " you let out a breath.

"I'm just trying to give you affections, " he said in a baby voice.

"You're going to kill me Dream, " you said as you mimic his voice.

The whole recording is now under editing and you guys talk more with face cam on. "So, how are you?" Clay asks.

"I am currently sweaty right now, " you said as you wipe some sweat off your forehead.

"Am I that scary?" He asks with a laugh. "I mean I kinda feel like a psychopath back there."

"See? You said it yourself, " you let out a chuckle.

"I wish I could meet you right now, " he said.

You smiled at him, "we will, eventually. Just make sure you don't piss on the bed." You then burst out of laughing.

"Hey!" Clay exclaimed as he crosses his arms.

The two of you spend the night talking to each other in your devices. Teasing around, laughing, probably going back with the memories.

You laid there in your bed as you said, "good night Clay. Love you, " you mumble but it's hearable.

You heard a small chuckle from the other side, "good night [Y/n]. I love you too, " he says.

The two of you went to sleep with a smile on your faces.

🔸🔸Dream's Ending 🔸🔸