Chapter 5

You never really know what happened but you just log in to the server where Skeppy invited you in, you just sat there, chopping woods, as Sapnap is behind you doing nothing. You got invited by Bad into a call as you are currently on stream which you accept, you both talk about other things and stuff but Sapnap is also there. Joining here and there, he then leaves the call after saying: "I'm going to bed. Good night you two, " leaving the two of you alone in the call. Which is extremely awkward.

You both just sat there, very silent, either of you either saying anything or leaving the call. The chat is spamming a bunch of 'talk' or 'talk to him or something like that.

You turn your character on him, "do you need something?" You ask not trying to be mean. Your voice is in a lower pitch as it was night time.

He then just go into sneak mode as he walks towards you as he stares at your character's face. "Where do you live?"

"Wha- I beg your pardon?" You ask, a bit creeped out.

"Sorry sorry, " he then stops sneaking as he takes a step back. "You just sound familiar, that's all."

"Oh, " you make a sound.

Someone donated 5$ saying, "Sapthereaper?" which you read out loud. "Thank you for the dono, " you said.

"Sapthereaper? Is that like our ship name or something?" Sapnap asks as he follows your character around.

"I don't know, my chat is spamming a bunch of words." You say as you are a chip, "then there's one saying Sapthereaper on the crafting table. I don't want to know what it means, " you say as you start mining blocks.

You heard Sapnap making choking noises on the call, "I almost spill my water."

"That's an oof, " you said. You gather about three sixty-four stacks of blocks and one sixty-four and twenty-five stacks of wood. "Are you seriously going to follow me around?" You ask as you go to a place where you could build your house. Sapnap following you.

"I mean, I don't really know what to do so.." Sapnap just shrugs, you couldn't see it but you could feel it.

"So what's going on in this server?" You ask Sapnap as you started building on your chosen location.

"We are, again, at war. Just like in the previous SMP server." Sapnap said.

"What did they do this time?"

"They build another wall again, which we don't mind because Dream didn't create this server, someone else did. But they started to steal stuff from our base so that causes us to fight back. Right now they are claiming that we destroy our walls but we didn't." He says informatively.

"I see, that kinda sucks, I guess. I mean, if someone steals from me but if it's somehow less valuable like wood, it's fine. I could grab some more because it's always around us. But if they stole like uhmm, ores or something valuable, I think I will go arson on them." You said as you start doing the roof.

"I'm always going on arson on them every time they stole something," Sapnap says.

"I think Skeppy destroyed their walls, being a prankster he is and all those stuff." You said as you take a drink from a can of soda.

"Skeppy? He is actually one of the vigilantes in the server."

"Oh, I guess I'll do the same. I don't wanna tale sides and all, " you said. "Being neutral is much better because you could see the view of this person and the view of another person."

"Eh, I'm still going to kill all of them," Sapnap says as he breaks some blocks to make your space a bit wider.

"Thanks, Sapnap, for breaking blocks. Not your intention of killing them," you said as you place a crafting table and craft some doors.

"No problem, " he says. "So I've watched Dream's manhunt stream. I was impressed especially at the ending, it's kinda smart to break the obsidian blocks and it's funny how you already find the stronghold without the eye."

"Yeah I thought so too, I thought it's going to be short but then again I have to get blaze rods from the nether." You said as you enter your house, and of course, Sapnap follows.

"Thank you for the donation Not_Herobrine, they said to stand on the crafting table." You said as you place the furnace and crafting table next to each other and also your smoker.

"I recommend not to do that, " Sapnap warmed.

"Why? Oops, I'm getting a call from Skeppy." You said as you pick up your ringing phone.

"You both seemed pretty close," Sapnap says.

"I mean, I guess..." You click the accept button. "What do you want?"

"You left me for Dream and now for Sapnap?" You could hear Zak's voice behind the phone.

"Skeppy you're being childish, I'm streaming right now." You said monotonously.

"I don't care, " he whined. "I want my love and affection, " he said in his baby voice.

"Then go and call Bad, "

"But he's asleeppp, " he whines more.

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Give me love and affection in."

"No, " you said simply.

"[Y/nnnnnnnnnNnNnnNnnn], " he whines more.

"Okay fine, " you make some kiss noise. "Happy?" You ask sarcastically.

You hear him chuckle, "yes. Night!!" He then ended the call.

"Good riddance, " you mumble as you head back to the game, seeing Sapnap on the crafting table. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm dancing, I heard birds do this to attract attention," Sapnap says as he does this dance.

"You are attracting attention but you're human Sapnap, a blocky human." You said as you placed a bed.

He chuckles, "okay, I'm going to bed. Night, " he said.

"Night, " you said then he left the game and the call.

You see the chat box asking where you live, "you guys really want to know where currently I live? Fine, I have three houses, but I'm currently in Texas in Houston." You said.

As you were about to leave, Sapnap joined in. "I LIVE THERE, " he screamed. "Sorry, I stumble upon your stream."

"Oh, " you raised a brow. "Wait so we can actually meet?"

"Totally!" Sapnap sound very excited. "Seriously though, Night [Y/n]." He then leaves the call and so does you.

You see the chat spamming 'Simp' and this one saying 'The reaper strikes again.' You just let out a sigh, "this chat is getting weird. I'm ending the stream. Bye guys, " you then end the stream and leave Minecraft.

You ran your fingers through your hair upward, "what the f**k just happened?.."

Then you check your Twitter, and you see that Sapnap followed you and tweet something.

Sapnap:
Can't wait to meet you irl @[Y/n]_the_Reaper. ;)
|
Dream2
You're such a Simp sapnap
|
Sapnap
stfu
|
[Y/n]_the_Reaper
I'll be looking forward to that
|
Skeppy
)':

You just let out a sigh and went to bed after you turn off your computer.