BadBoyHalo's Ending

You sat there on his bed as you played with his dog, Rat. It's been a while since you accept his confession.

Darryl is currently streaming right now, playing Minecraft probably. You remain faceless as you hear him saying language for the about fourth time right now. It's making you laugh so you have an idea.

You open your youtube as you type the words "ghost dance." You stand up as you put the video in a particular part.

"What are you doing?" Darryl asks calmly at you.

You then played the video as the audio is very loud. You started dancing as they do on those tik toks. Darryl looks at you with wide eyes as he has an Izethetic flashback. Everyone in his call is currently laughing.

"Is that [Y/n]?" Sapnap asks between laughing.

"Hold on a second, " Darryl said as he brings down his headphones and stands up from his seat, going towards you. "What are you doing?" He asks quietly as he holds you in his arms to stop you from dancing.

"I'm just dancing, " you said with a bit of laughter.

He lets out flustered bodies, "not during the stream!" He whispered yelled at you.

"I'll stop, I'll stop, ” you said to him.

He let out a such, " good." He kisses you on the cheek as he goes back to his gaming chair. "I'm back guys, " he said to them.

You then sat back down on the bed as Rat goes to your laps. You pat him as you scroll down to your phone. You found this one particular audio that you will probably get killed.

You place Rat on the side as you stand up once again. You put your phone on the bed as the audio plays along.

"🎶Let me sit this aaaaaassss-🎶"

"AGHHH!! NOOOO!!!! " Darryl quickly rose to his feet as he tackles you to bed.

What makes it so funny that you did it so stiffly like you don't know how to bend. You let out never-ending laughter along with everyone in the call.

"What the hell?!" George exclaimed.

"That's a wild move [Y/n], " Sapnap says.

The chat is also going crazy, Darryl looks down at you, "you have to stop okay? I'm streaming, do this after the stream. I have my face cam on!" He whispered yelled to you.

You started wheezing, "okay."

He then stands up as he goes back to his chair, he looks down on his pants before looking back up, "okay, we're good." He let out a sigh.

"Did you just checked your pants?" Dream asks with a wheeze.

"You muffin heads!! Can we just continue!?" He exclaimed at them.

You just played with Rat, patting him as he lay on your stomach. He looks back at you, oh how he wishes he could be on Rat's place.

Darryl thinks for a moment, "okay guys. I think I'm ending the stream early, " he says.

You look at him surprised as he continues to talk to the call. He then ended his stream as he turns off his computer. He walks towards you as he picks up the Rat and put them away. He then lay his head on your chest as he wraps his arms around your waist.

"This is your fault..." Darryl says as his voice muffled.

You let out a wheeze, "how is this fault? I'm just dancing, ” you said to him.

He looks at you with a pout, " you keep distracting me!" He exclaimed to you.

"You can ignore me you know?" You said back.

"How am I suppose to ignore you if-" his face turned red. "Arg!!" He buried his face onto you.

You continue laughing, "your drunk."

"No, I'm not drunk!" He exclaimed as he sat up. He pulls you up as you are now trapped between his arms and legs. "I just can't sleep that early, " he mumbles.

"I mean, I can relate to what you're having." You said with a chuckle.

He then pouts, "I wish you could play with my hair..." He mumbles.

"What hair?" You then burst out of laughing.

"IT WILL GrOW LonGER OKAY?! I'm NOT BALD!" He exclaimed loudly at you.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHH, " You let out a wheeze at the end.

"Yeah [Y/n]! Laugh at me, " he crosses his arms like a child.

"Okay okay, " you let out small coughs from your laughter. "I'll stop, I'll stop." You said as you wrap your arms around him.

"You better be, " he said as he kisses you on the top of your head. "I love you muffin."

You smiled at him, "I love you too Darryl."

You two spend the night cuddling and Darryl complaining because Rat is snuggling between the two of you.

~~~BadBoyHalo's Ending♥~~~