Season 2: Chapter 29

Fundy takes a stroll in the early morning outside the walls, he is still curious about Bad. "He is never really the night person as I remember..." He mumbles as his mind flashback to the pumpkin girl. "Maybe because of her? What's with his relationship with her anyway?" He continues mumbling to himself. "Do Dream know this?"

He then looks up to see an upcoming figure in front of him. "Is she that pumpkin girl?..." You look different in his perspective, he could finally see the half of your face as you're wearing a mask just like him.

" You look different in his perspective, he could finally see the half of your face as you're wearing a mask just like him

[Sketch is drawn by me, no use or steal]

You look at the way of Fundy and see him, making you flinch in surprise. "Greetings, " you said to him.

"Ah, hello." He didn't such greetings could make him feel deja vu. "Do you want to walk with me for a bit?" Fundy asks you. "I mean if you want too that is, " he nervously chuckles as he scratches the back of his head.

You look at him for a second before chuckling, "sure."

So both of you walk beside each other as you stare to the horizon.

"Are you Tommy's sister? Why did you just appear now?" Fundy asks you questions?

"I guess I could say I was doing work, " you said to him.

"Work, what kind of work?" Fundy questions you more, his curiosity takes over him.

As you were about the answer an arrow flew over your head. You and Fundy look at where that came from only to see the man with a green hoodie under his dark cloak, with his mask on, aiming at the two of you.

"Its Dream, we need to run, now!" Fundy says as he grabs your wrist and started running, you quickly followed him.

You two ran through the forest as Dream chases you from behind. You two dodges his arrows as you two went from left to right in the forest.

"There's a jungle! We could lose him there!" You said as you see a jungle on your left.

Fundy nods as he started running with you towards the jungle. Because of his hearing senses, he hears a bow being shot towards you so he tackles you to the ground for the arrow not to hit you. "Are you okay?" He asks you.