Chapter 4

"You call yourself [Y/n] the Reaper, why is that?" He asks.

"It's kinda like, childish right?" You ask.

"I mean, kind of but why though?"

"Well when I was way younger, when people look at me, they say that they saw the face of Death."

[Please don't use or steal, the art is drawn by meI didn't draw the wings and the butterfly sadly ;-;]

I didn't draw the wings and the butterfly sadly ;-;]

"They saw the face of death? How though?" Dream asks a bit surprised.

"I don't really know, they say I was kinda intimidating. People don't really want to become friends with me but at the same time, I don't get bullied. So it's okay, "  you said as you kill some mobs in the stronghold.

"Wait, so that means Skeppy became your first friend?" Dream asks.

"Yeah, I never really expected it but at the same time, I'm really grateful to have him around." You said as you started climbing out of the stronghold.

"I can be your friend, " Dream said.

"Really?" You ask, raising a brow.

"Yeah, " he replied. "We are going to go back to days when we are younger then we are going to build that great childhood memory you never had." He said, touching your heart.

"Bruh you're making me cry, " You said as you started killing a bunch of cows. "Oh no!" You sprinted away as you saw Dream's skin not too far away.

Dream let out a laugh, "but I do mean it though."

Skeppy donated 14.14$
Awww Love you ❤️

"Love you too Skeppy, no homo. Thanks for the dono," you let out a laugh until you get hit on the back. "Get away from me Dream!!" You exclaimed.

"COME HERE [Y/N]!! Don't you wanna be friends?!" Dream screamed at his Mic.

"Not right now you grass-head!!" You exclaimed. You gasp when you saw a lava pool. You decided to go to it and jump across it, it's a bit risky but you manage to pull it off. Then you place two blocks in front of Dream causing him to fall in the lava.

"No!" Dream yelled as he died. You could hear him smashing his hand on the table. "You are actually annoying when it comes to this chasing thing."

"I was about to use my fishing rod but I realize it might pull you closer to me." You say as you craft a bucket and get water from the near lake then started building a nether portal on the lava pool. "Thank you for teaching me this skill of how making a nether portal."