Chapter 10

Ah, yes it's a good time to be captured by Dream, again. As everyone is spamming F in the chat. But it seems like you're not alone in the nasty cave your in.

“Wilbur Soot? Am I right?” You ask the man.

“Yes, you must be the infamous reaper.” He says as he looks at you.

A comment says that both your skins kind of look-alike so you start a joke about it.

“Its been a while since I saw, brother." You said with a monotone voice.

He seems to like to get the sign on what you're doing so he follows along, “I don't have a sister that would leave his only relative behind and also an American.”

Your shock that he actually go with the flow, "I don't like the way you rule. Stealing stuff from outsiders? Pathetic, " you said bitterly.

"Is that how the other vigilantes have told you?” he asks. "All of them are lying to you Reaper, there will be a time where one of them will betray you. I know you, I found you by the lake, I've raised you ever since you were a child."

"How are you so sure about that?” You ask, "all you do is work, work to build that goddamn wall and didn't even come to visit your younger sister. You ignore me for years, Wilbur until he came. Skeppy came and he became the very first friend I ever have, " you said. "This is getting dramatic are you sure you want to continue?" You let out a little laugh.

"It's fine, it's fine, " he repeated with a short chuckle. "Where are we? Ah, yes, " he clears up his throat. "How are you sure that... Blue weird looking man is trustable? He has done so many destructions. He even almost destroyed our walls."

"But he hasn't done anything recently to you, right?" You ask. "He even protected me from Dream-"

"From Dream?! What did that green seaweed do?" He asks.

"Nunya, "

"Nunya?"

"Nunya business, " you said.

"Stop joking around, I'm still your brother I need to know." He stated.

"I thought you said that you don't have a sister who's left her sibling behind and also an American, " you said as you look at Wilbur.

"That's not the point [Y/n], I'm your brother I deserve to know." He said.

"I hope you are both done talking, " Dream's voice comes into the call.

"What do you want Dream? I swear if you did anything ba-" Wilbur was cut off by him.

"I haven't done anything bad, yet. I'm just here to talk to the two of you, " Dream says as he stands in front of your cages. "If you want to get out of this cage, one of you will do a sacrifice. You, [Y/n] the reaper, will be joining me, or you Wilbur, will raise your white flag."

"You can't just do that!” Wilbur protested.

"I rather die than joining your team, " [Y/n] stated.

"Look here, Reaper. It doesn't mean that Techno is simping for you doesn't mean your safe from me, " Dream tried not to laugh.

While you on the other hand started wheezing, "I'm sorry, I can't help it."

Wilbur also started laughing, "that's one way to humiliate Techno."

You notice that Techno donated five dollars saying, "Simping? What's that? I don't know her.." It makes you burst out of laughing.

"What happened?" Dream asks.

"Techno just donated five dollars saying.." You can't even finish your sentence as you continue laughing. "Thanks for the donation, " you said as tried calming down.