Chapter 20

It is time, it's time to talk to George whether he will help them or not. You log in to Minecraft as you started going to where you meet up George. Tommy and Techno secretly following you because they can't trust George since he is a close friend of Sapnap.

"Reaper where are you?" George asks as you hear him through the call.

"I'm behind you, " you said as you stand behind him.

He turns around and flinches a bit since he was not expecting you to be there right away, but he brightens up once he saw your skin/face. "It's been a while Reaper, how are you?" He asks.

"I'm good, thank you for asking, " you replied to him.

Techno and Tommy watch the two of you, listening to your conversation. The child and the sleepless pig mute themselves but both of them could hear each other's voices. "I don't trust this guy..." Tommy says.

"You're not the only one, " Techno says.

"You literally don't trust anybody, Techno." He said with a deadpan look.

"Shut up, Child." Remarks Techno to Tommy.

"I'M NOT A CHILD!"

"Look George, I need your assistance." You said to him seriously.

"I've heard, " he said making you confused. "I've heard Skeppy betrayed you, " he said making you look down. "You wanted revenge am I right?" He asks.

You look up at him in surprise, not being able to mutter a word. "It's clearly written in your face, you may deny it but that's what your heart wants to do." He says to you.

"Do I really look like that?” You ask him.

"You do, " he said. "Fine, I'll help you, " he says.

You look at him with shock on your face, "what?" You never expected to be George to agree easily.

"But let me ask you something, " George started. "Will it be worth it?" He asks.

"I don't understand what your getting into to, " you said to him, your voice becoming quite any second.

"Will taking revenge on Skeppy because he betrays you, will be worth it?" He asks again. "Yes,  revenge is sweat bit will that change what happened?" He questions you.

You went silent for a moment before shooting your head, "no. It will not be, " you said.

"Then what do you want to happen?" He asks.

"I j-just, .." You stuttered, "I just wanted to ask him why he does that? Does the planning betray me from the start? Why did he invite me to this server? If he wanted the ender dragon so bad then I'll show it to him. I'll let him hold it, even for an hour." You start saying your thoughts as George listens to you.

George nods as he smiles, "you may be the embodiment of Death, but you are still a human. You have your own emotions, [Y/n]." He started using your name without noticing.

"George you mother fucker are you trying to make her cry?!" Tommy whispered-yelled at him. But of course, he could not hear him.

Techno is already gripping his sword ready to strike if the brunette man tried to do anything funny.

He raises his hand as he put it on top of your head, he started patting you. Even though in reality he just tries not to hit you as he's the screen is looking up. "I'll lead you to Skeppy, I will be the bridge for you to talk to him." He smiles warmly at you.

You sat there with teary eyes, "you're making me cry GeOrge, "your voice cracked.

"Oh shoot I'm very sorry!" He exclaimed with a bit of panic.

"It's fine, " you let out a laugh. "It's roleplay, " you said as you look at the chat. They're also saying that they are on the verge of crying. And there is one comment that makes you laugh, it said 'GEORGE STOP MAKING ME CRY MY FOUNDATION IS 48$!'

"Anyway, " you cough. "Will you really do that?"

"For you, of course." He said, " I adore you, [Y/n]." He says then your mind flashes back to where Bad saying the same thing but he uses your alias instead.

"Don't say that, George.." You mumble as George laugh as he keeps patting you, it's rather comforting.

Tommy is already holding back Techno, "must stab." Techno chants.

"Come on now, " he said as he leads you to a boat going back to where the other is

"Come on now, " he said as he leads you to a boat going back to where the other is. You ride the boat with George as the driver. Techno and Tommy not so far behind.

"You're not luring me in are you?" You ask him.

He chuckles, "if I wanted the egg, I should have killed you. Ist a fifty-fifty chance, " he says.

You finally arrive at the land, you follow George as he leads you back to where the walls are. You see two people standing there, Bad and Skeppy. All of you then joined the call, everyone is silent.

"Hello, " Skeppy broke out the silence.

".. S-Salutations, " you said making Skeppy surprise. You usually say a simple 'his or 'greetings' because that's your normal greeting words. He realizes you want to make peace.

"I'll leave the two of you alone, " Bad says with his usual light voice. "Come on George, " he says. George nods as he follows Bad somewhere else. Techno and Tommy leave the two of you alone for a bit.

"I-im sorry!" Skeppy stuttered out. "I was being too greedy, I fell at Wilbur's words I-" you cut him off by holding the ender dragon egg.

"Do you wanna hold it?" You ask. Skeppy looks at you with wide eyes then he nods. You give him the egg as he holds it carefully. "Why does it feel like I just get pregnant?" You ask breaking the emotional atmosphere making everyone laugh in the call.

"Holy shit, " Tommy says between laugh.

"Language Tommy, " Bad reminded.

Skeppy gives you back the egg, "it's warm." He said, then silence. "Look I don't know how an egg works okay?" He asks making you laugh.

"It's hatching I think? I haven't put it in the ground though?" You said confuse.

"I don't think that's how Ender dragon egg works, [Y/n]." He said then both of you started laughing.

"Skeppy, " you called his name.

"Yes?" He asks.

".. Promise me Skeppy, " you said. "No more lies, no more secrets, no more betrayals, " you said to him.

"I promise, never again." He said then you guys just pretend to hook your pinkies together.

Then fireworks came up to the sky, "then the marriage shall continue!!" Bad exclaimed then both of you became a screaming mess, denying the marriage thing.

"BAD NO!" Skeppy screamed.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." You started sounding like a dying kettle again.

"HOW DARE YOU GIVE MY SISTER AWAY TO ANOTHER MAN?!" Tommy screamed.

"Your sister?!" Techno exclaimed, confuse at Tommy.

"Yes! Fuck you, Wilbur! She's now my sister!!" He started loudly.

"Oh for fucks sake.." you mumble, slamming your head on the table.

"Language!!"