Chapter 9

[Pick above drawn by me, don't steal or use]

You let out a sigh, "Skeppy is not a big deal."

"It is a big deal!” He exclaimed with slight frustration. "I am your very first friend [Y/n] and you just showed your face to another man you don't know. I'm upset you know, " Skeppy says.

"Here, " you breath out. "Face time right now, " you said. "You're streaming right now, right?" You ask but you didn't let him answer. "Get in your discord, we'll have face time there and turn off your other cam. And that would be the first and last you're going to see my face."

You then hear Skeppy aggressively clicking and typing things as he went to discord as his screen is now black. Only his face can is shown. You quickly followed him there.

"Ready?" You ask as you can see Skeppy nodding. "Okay, " you the bring up a paper over to the camera then you open your cam on discord.

"That's a stick man [Y/n], " he said lowly.

"Oops, " you then turn off your cam then raise a flower pot in front of your face. Then you open the camera.

"Remove that flower pot!!” He exclaimed.

You let out a laugh as you peek behind the flower pot then removing it from your face. "Tada, hope you're disappointed." You said you lean back to your chair.

You could see Zak's face, whose mouth is slightly agape, his eyes slightly widen. "I-what.."

"Zak has seen the face of Death, " you said hoping his stream could hear you. You then went to his stream seeing so many comments. "He's blushing?" You ask loudly as you see a comment pointing out the comment who says that he's blushing.

"N-no! I'm not!" He quickly stated as he covered his mouth with his sleaves.

You let out a small laugh, "okay okay. I'll turn off my cam now. Go back to your stream, " you turn off your camera as you could hear Skeppy protest.

"Nooo! Turn in onnnn!!” He whined so loudly.

"No, you have already seen me. What's the point turning in on again?" You ask as you try not to laugh.

"I will probably forget it, now turn in on!!” He whines more like a child.

You could see Bad donating five dollars saying, "now I'm curious what [Y/n] looks like."

"Don't worry Bad, I'm going to reveal my face when Dream show his." You joked as you burst out of laughing.

"You're watching my stream!?” Zak asked a little bit surprised. You laugh even more.

Then you receive a text from him saying, 'don't drag me into this.' Now you can't stop giggling.

" You've been laughing for five minutes, do I have to call the hospital?" He asks.

"NoOo, " your voice cracked as you started wheezing. You pressed the cam on again for two seconds then turned it off again.

"Wait what? I just saw a glimpse of it! Turn it on again!" Skeppy stated.

You turn off your cam again, "rawr." Then you close it again, he found hear your ever ending laughter.

Zak is holding his laugh, you could head his slight snickers. "Just turn in on!"

You tried calming down, "if you beat me in PVP, I'll turn on the cam."

"Oh hell no, I wouldn't win against you." Skeppy quickly denied your offer.