Chapter 25

It was a nice day in the server, birds are chirping, zombies burning in the sun. What a peaceful day.

Until Eret suddenly barges in your home as you and Skeppy ate eating cookies. Eret looks at both of you and has a questionable look on his face before saying, "Wilbur will attack us vigilante in a few seconds." He says as if he's running out of breath.

Your eyes widen but quickly harden, "is the trap ready, Skeppy?" You ask the diamond boy beside you.

"Yes, " he only says. Trying to hold his laughter. "I'm calling a6d, " he said. And a few minutes later he joined the game and enters your house.

"Ready, " he says.

Tommy whispers to you: Let me and Tubbo help you from the shadows.

You let out a small grin as you look at Skeppy, Eret, and a6d.

"Good, let's do this shit."

---------------

Wilbur stands there in his room, looking at the picture in his hands. A younger version of him carrying a child you are in the photo. His eyes turned void as he clutches the picture in his hands.

"I promise you..." He mumbles as he grabs his weapons and head outside and sees Fundy with a blank face. New companions, seemingly to replace Tommy and Tubbo look at him with a determined look.

"I will get you back."

[Drawn by me, no steal or use

[Drawn by me, no steal or use. I forgot to draw his beanie.]

You stood on top of a jungle tree with Skeppy as you notice Wilbur's crew started moving. You didn't notice who are the other two, you just shrug them off."Let's go, " you said then jump down with Skeppy, attack them from the back.

You both then told in shock as you realize the two. "Sapnap?" You called out.

"Bad...?" Skeppy mumbles.

The two just stares at you with a blank face, ready to shoot the two of you with a crossbow.

You clutch your weapon, your knuckles turning white. "Skeppy let's go, " you said as you grab Skeppy as you ran off.

Skeppy feels betrayed, that is own best friend is working for the other group. Your speed increases as Skeppy take the lead.

The four chases the two of you as they started shooting you with arrows. You two running in zigzag for a but to dodge the arrows, which kind of works. You see in the corner of your eyes, Eret running with a6d on top of the trees as you could also see Tommy and Tubbo running on the opposite side.

You a see string a few blocks away from you, so you two started heading there. "Jump!" You two jump right before your feet hit the string, leaving the four in confusion as they feel something on the wrist of their feet. You two started heading up as you yelled, "fire!!"