Season 2, Chapter 32

[I will referring to Eret as he, I hope you guys don't mind.]

He sat there in his throne bored, his head resting on his palm. "Fundy?" He called out.

"Yes, Eret?" He asks.

"I've been hearing this Reaper person in some villages, you've met her right?" Eret asks him.

Fundy flinches a bit, " yes. Why if I may ask?"

"I want to meet that person, " he says.

"W-what?!" Fundy exclaimed loudly surprising Eret. Realising his mistake he apologises.

"Ever since I've heard about her, I've been curious. They say they resemble Death yet she save your life from Dream am I correct?" He questions him.

Fundy says, "the others are a bit protected of her, especially Tommy/Techno. Why do you want to meet her anyway?" He asks him.

"I wang to see if that person is death or salvation."

____________________________________

You've been practising summoning your weapon secretly, but nothing is coming out but sparks and sparkles. You let out a sigh as you sat on the ground. 'Should I have told someone about this? Only Dream and Fundy knows this, should I tell Techno?...' You thought in your head.

You heard some shuffle from the leaves, so you quickly stand up and get ready into a fighting stance.

"Don't worry, it's me." Fundy comes out from behind the tree.

"Fundy?" You ask, "what are you doing here?"

"Erm... You see, Eret wants to meet you." Fundy told you.

"Eret?" You ask him. 'Why do Eret want to meet me?'

"Absolutely not!" A voice exclaimed, you and Fundy see Wilbur walking towards you.

"I knew you two went to the end but I didn't know that you're this already close," Wilbur said. He looks at Fundy, "and you, you're planning to make her meet a traitor?"

Fundy looks up at him, "he has no ill intentions of whatsoever! He's just.. Curious, " he says, trying to find words.

"Curious?" Wilbur asks. "Curiosity could lead to something Fundy. She's a fragile woman Fundy, " he says.

Both of you and fundy looks at each other with a disbelief face.[their face: ಠ_ಠ]

"The fuck?" You accidentally let out a swear, surprising the two of them. [Wil and Fundy: ∑(º _ º l|l)]