Skeppy's Ending

It's been a few weeks since you got out of the hospital, you and Skeppy or Zak also started dating. It's a bit awkward at first since it's your first time dating.

Right now you two are in your room, streaming as the two of you sat beside each other. You don't also have a mask on,  so surprised. Face reveal.

"Hello chat, " you waved at the camera as smiled at it. You look at the chat to see it going crazy, chanting the words 'face reveal' and a bunch of other compliments. Meanwhile, Skeppy is just playing with your hands.

"Are you and Skeppy finally together?" You read one of the chats.

Skeppy looks up to you, "what? Oh the question, " he blushes in embarrassment. "I guess you could say we're dating." He confirms it as he hides behind your back.

The chat went quest for five seconds before saying, "YES" " SKEPREAPER FOR THE WIN!" "My Reaperhalo heart ;-;" "Remeber guys, ✨ respect ✨"

"Oh, God..." Zak looks at the chat. He then places you on his lap as you blush in embarrassment.

"Zak!!" You smack him on the shoulder.

"What?" Zak let out a laugh. "What's the matter?" He asks you with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"This position!.." You could feel your ears turning red, which Zak quickly notice. "Put me down!"

He wraps his arms around you, "Nah. " he buried his face on your shoulder.

"Zak!!" You tried struggling but his grip only tightens.

You look back at the chat, some of them are chanting 'kiss'. "Everyone said we should kiss, what do you think?" Zak asks lowly beside you.

Your face is red like a tomato right now, "stahp..." You cover your face with your hands.

"Hey chat, if someone donates one hundred dollars then we'll kiss." He said jokingly earning another smack from you. "Stop hitting me!" He holds your hands.

"What if someone donates a hundred dollars, Zak?!" You exclaimed to him.

"Never know you are the tsundere type when it comes to relationship." He let out another laugh of his.

Badboyhalo donated 100$
kiss her you muffin

"Bad!" You exclaimed as you quickly get out of bed as you distance away from Zak.

"Where are you going?" Zak asks you as he stands up as he walks towards you.

"Nuh-uh, nope. My virgin lips can't handle it, " you said backing up away from him.

"Just one kiss, [Y/n]. One kiss, like mwah." He says as he comes closer.  He's actually nervous kissing you, he tries playing it off cool even he's panicking inside.

"Nope-eek!" You let out a squeak as Zak catches you, holding you in her arms. He makes this kissing noises making you flustered. "Fine, just one!" You said as you close your eyes.

He laughs as he just kisses you on the cheek, "that's all for now." He then carries you back to bed as he places you between his legs.

"I think I wanna pass out, chat." You said to them, chucking slightly.

"Pass out of love.~" He sang.

"Wow, you sing terribly." You said to him.

"Oh wow, " he says. "It's not like you're good at singing either."

"Oh really? You sound like a dying seagull while you sing, " you barked back.

"You sing like a pigeon on helium, " Zak marked back.

You pout at him, only receiving another kiss from a cheek as a reply. "Why?...." You let out a dying kettle noise.

"Because I love you, " Zak says. "Do you love me?" He asks you.

"Of course I do, " you said to him.

He looks at you, "I want to hear it."

"Oh come on, " you mumble.

"I wanna hear ittttt...." Zak whines at you as he held you closer.

"Fine, Zak, " you started.

"Yes?" He asks with anticipation.

"Good night, " you said to him with a smiling face.

"Good ni- hey wait! No!" Zak exclaimed, "say it!"

"Okay okay, ” you said with a chuckle. "Zak?" You called him as he leans closer to you. "Okay let's see what the chat says, " you look back at the chat.

"Noo..." He continues whining. "I give up, " he said as he places his head on your shoulder. Clearly a bit upset.

"Zak?" You called him as you ruffle his hair.

"Yes?" He asks as he is enjoying with you ruffling his hair.

"I love you, " you finally said it.

"I love you too- wait!" He raises his head. "Say it again!" He said excitingly.

"I already said it, " you said to him as you look at the chat, you feel like they have too much caffeine because of how they are chatting.

"Say it again!!" He says as he plants another kiss on your cheek. "I wanna hear it, " he says, sounding drunk.

"I love you, " you said it again as you smiled at him.

Zak started cheering, as he planted a bunch of kisses around your face, he let out a drunk chuckle, "I love you too."

Badboyhalo donated 100$
KISS YOU MUFFINHEADS

So you both did, you two shared a sweet loving kiss. You two enjoy the rest of the stream afterwards.

~~♥Skeppy's Ending~~

I hope you guys enjoy!

I'll be still making the remaining Endings and for those who are asking for the 'Possible love interests' endings, I'm sorry but I won't be making an ending for them.