Season 2, Chapter 33

Third-person POV

He breaths heavily as he holds her unconscious body, he looks around to see destroyed buildings and blazing grounds.

"Why am I here?" He looks down to see her bloody and not moving. His grip tightened around her as he brought her closer to him.

"Why am I crying?" He mumbles to himself.

[Warning: Blood and Fire(?)]

____________________________________

He woke up, sitting up quickly as he breaths heavily. "This nightmare again?..." Jschlatt mumbles to himself. "The more I dreamed of it the more it looks realistic..."

"Mr. President?" Fundy knocks on his door.

He groans, "what is it?" He asks annoyed.

"The meeting between Pogtopia and Manberg is starting in thirty minutes as you requested," Fundy says to him.

The hybrid creature let out a sigh, "I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Yes, Mr. President, " Fundy says as he walks away from his room.

He then stands up from his bed and gets ready, "just forget about that dream and move on." He mumbles to himself but he can't help but feel nervous. Why is he feeling nervous? He doesn't know but he'll see later on.

____________________________________

Second person POV

"He's seriously inviting us for a meeting?" You ask them as the four of you are walking towards Manberg.

Wilbur hums in reply, "I think it's because we have Techno on our side and you, the one who defeated the ender dragon, meaning you have the egg." He says to you.

"I feel like their something more, knowing Jschlatt that is..." Tommy mumbles. He clutches hit first as a scene flashed through his head.

"Let's blow up Manberg Tommy, "  Wilbur says as he has a crazed look on his face.

"Wilbur let's think about this, " Tommy says. "Tubbo is in there!! Reaper's friends are there!! What if Reaper finds out? What if she found out that you blew up her friends that are currently in Manberg?"

"Oh Tommy, she wouldn't have to know. We could just blame Jschlatt about it, being an irresponsible parent he is, " Wilbur says.

"This is absurd Wilbur!" Tommy exclaimed to him.

"You will be thanking me soon Tommy, I know you will," Wilbur says as he patted Tommy's head.

"We're here, " Techno says as you continue to enter the gates.

"Welcome, " George greeted but as soon as his eyes landed on you, his face showed eagerness. Like he wanted to talk to you right now. "Follow me please, " he says and starts leading the four of you to what it seems like a White house.

"The President would only like to talk to the former president of Manberg, " he says as he looks at Wilbur.

His face darkens as he nods, " alright then." He says as he follows George to the office room as the three of you stayed in the lobby.

"Let's just hope that he won't throw a punch to Jschlatt, that would cause a riot..." You mumble yourself.

"Why though? Don't you ever want to punch someone who done bad deeds in the face?" Tommy asks you.

"I mean, that would be great but it won't bring back everything that he committed. He would still be the president of Manberg that has a bruise on his face." You said as you lean against the wall crossing your arms. "This is why this country needs salvation."

"Won't you be the salvation, Reaper?" Techno asks you. "I mean think about it, for example, I burned down a house of orphans." He says making your sweatdrop. "The kids are screaming and yelling for help, then you happen to be there, if you have a golden heart you'll save them. Those kids would call you their saviour or you'll become their salvation."

"Here's the thing Techno, " you said to him. "First, I don't know how to handle children, I'll end up making them cry." You said as you chuckle nervously. "Second, I don't really know of salvation is a word for a grim resort. I won't save them, if they'll die, they'll die."

Techno chuckles, "that's a lie. You'll end up saving anyone in here, " he said as he pats your head.

"I won't-"

Wilbur and Jschlatt is exit the room, but their not alone. Dream is walking behind them, hands on his pockets.

"Dream is here?" Tommy asks as he takes a step forward.

Wilbur has a face of displeasure, "Jschlatt allowed us to enter Manberg unless we do anything to take over the government."

"But the thing is, Dream would be owning this land again." Jschlatt let out a sigh.

"What about my disks?!" Tommy exclaimed.

"I'll give it to you, Tommy." Dream says to him. "Let's start new beginnings, with no wars, no bloodshed."

"That's bullshit, " you told him.

Dream looks at you as his sweatdrop, your eyes are glowing dangerously at him. Tommy out a hand on your shoulder, "c'mon now Reaper, won't you like peace?" He asks. He also doesn't like Dream owning the land, but he's going to plan something.

"What about the independence the L'manberg fight for?" You ask him.

"How are you knowing these things?!" Tommy exclaimed.

You turn your back on them, "I've seen everything." You then started to walk away.

"Reaper!" Wilbur called you but you ignored him.

George quickly went after you,  surprising anyone. This is his chance to talk to you. Two of your figures fade in the distance.

"That's your sister, right? Tommy?" Jschlatt asks him.

"Yes? Is there something the matter?" He asks the man.

He went silent for a moment, "what if she becomes the First Lady?" He unconsciously asks.

"WHAT?!" Everyone looks at Jschlatt as some of them raise their weapons.

"I'm joking, " he says as he went back to the office.

Everyone sigh in relief, Dream and stood there and mumble, "what the fuck?.."

____________________________________

"Reaper wait!" George keeps following you.

"I don't want to hear it, " you said stubbornly as your pace quickens.

"Reaper please!!" He doesn't want to give up. This is his only chance, "Reaper!!" You ignore him. "Reaper!!" You kept ignoring him.

He takes a breath and yelled, "[Y/N]!!" You stop walking as you turn to him with wide eyes. 'Bad is the only one who knows my real name, how did he...?'

He removes his glasses, revealing his yellow and brown eyes, "it's been a while hasn't it?" He smiles at you.