Chaoter 16

Warning: Some a bit of destruction, housebreaking, an intruder. If you are very uncomfortable with that, do not read this chapter.

You decided to stream today, but the time a bit different. You're just going to be there and answer some of the people's questions.

"So uhmm.. No gaming for today, just here to chill." You said to the chat as you see them sending their greetings. "Let's get to know each other, ask some if you want questions."

User_1:
Are you aware of the fan arts about you and the other MCYT YouTubers?

A sweatdrop from your head, "that's a rough start." You chuckle awkwardly, "I'm kinda aware. Some of them are cute and some of them are so epic, like me wielding a scythe, fighting either Dream or Techno."

User_6969:
Are you going to participate in some of the Minecraft tournament?

You think about it for a moment, "Nah. I don't really participate in this kind of event, sorry." You said then you got a discord call from Skeppy. You click the call, "Skeppy?"

"Hi!" Skeppy greeted with enthusiasm.

"You need something?" You ask as you take a sip from your mug.

"Nah, I'm just here to watch you stream and talk," Skeppy says to you.

"You're not going to be like " Subscribe to Skeppy" or something?" You questioned him.

Skeppy scoff, " that what Techno would probably say."

You chuckle, "probably." You then put some music on and decided to jam to it.

"And all I am is a man, " you started. Skeppy sits on his chair listening to you. "I want the world in my hands."

"I hate the beach but I stand, In California with my toes in the sand, " Skeppy continued for you. His voice cracked for a bit but he gots the hang of it. The chat started spamming "awws" or "ship" or heart emojis.

"Use the sleeves of my sweater, let's have an adventure, " you continued, amused. "Head in the clouds but my gravity's centred, touch my neck and I'll touch yours, you in those little high waisted shorts, oh."

"She knows what I think about, and what I think about, " Skeppy continued.

"One love, two mouths, "-you

"One love, one house, " -Skeppy

"No shirt, no blouse, " you tried not to laugh at this one.

"Just us, you find out, "-Skeppy

"Nothing that I wouldn’t wanna tell you about, no." You keep singing until two of you sing the chorus.

"'Cause it's too cold for you here, " you both sang. "And now, so let me hold, both your hands in the holes of my sweater." You both finish.

"I think I should change the song before the chat went crazy again, " you said.

"Yeah, totally, " Skeppy says, totally not punching his pillow.

"Skeppy, what are you doing?” you questioned him.

"Nothing! Nothing, " he quickly says making your brow raised in confusion.

"Okay, okay, " you said. You notice that some of other Minecraft YouTubers are on.

Dream:
Thing song was great, just remove Skeppy.

"Oi, " Skeppy growled slightly at Dream's comment.

"Did you just growl?" You ask laughing. Skeppy stared denying it, probably flustered. "Okay okay, I'm just going to get some food." You said then you went to the kitchen and grab a snack. You didn't notice a towel on the stairs so you slip all the way down. You are lucky that you are two stairs away from the floor.