Chapter 13

You are currently in a cave, where you are currently mining for some irons. Until a player pops out of nowhere, surprising you.

"You scared me for a bit there, Bad." You said to him.

He only chuckles, "hello Reaper." He says, "we haven't talked for a while. How are you?"

"I'm doing good actually, " you said as you started heading out as Bad follows you.

"Everyone seems to be simping for you, " Bad says with a chuckle.

"Simping for me? That's a lie, they just want me to join their team because I defeated Techno and Dream before." You said and went out of the cave.

"Oh, " Bad let out a sound. "I've been thinking about something."

"What is it?" You ask him.

"What about we build an empire?" He suggests.

"An empire? That's great but also a bad idea." You replied to him.

"Why?" He asks.

"We are vigilantes Bad, we work for no man. If we build an empire, there would be someone who would be on the throne and we have to serve them. An empire is nothing without a ruler, " you said as you started going to random places.

"We could be the ruler?" He asks. "I mean all of us vigilantes, " he corrected himself.

"That would cause a war between is then, " you said a bit serious.

"How?" He asks. "We're friends though, we work together, " he stated.

"Yes, but one person would desire to be the superior of all superior. I mean, it's okay if we remove ourselves from our original group to start a new. But being a ruler is kind of lonely you know? You could never really trust the people around you, " you explain to him.

"I guess your right, " Bad said.

"You feeling okay?" You ask.

"Yeah, it's just that, I would upset you guys once I started to move." He says.

"What do you mean? What are you planning?" Do you ask as your home became serious?

"It's nothing, " he says. You then started building a base, you don't know how you should go with it, but you just go with the flow.

"Is that our base?" Bad asks.

"Yup, " he says.

"I'll help you out, " he said. He then started helping you out.

"You're being strange Bad, " you said.

"What?" He looks at you.

"You said you will do something that will upset us." You say then you look at him. "Don't tell me you're going to betray us?" You ask, your voice sounding threatening.

"No, no, no , no, no , no. I would not, " he says quickly. "I am planning something but it doesn't include to betray you guys."

"I see, " you said.

You two went silent for a moment, "hey Reaper?"

"Hmm?" You let out a humm.

"I have a confession to make, " he says.

"Go on, " you said.

"I know Skeppy invited you here in the server. But you don't know the creator of it, yes?"

"Yes, my. My brother also didn't bring up the creator. Two groups have been complaining about who stole what." You said.

"Reaper, " Bad called,  you turn to look at him in the eye. He takes a deep breath before saying, "I'm the creator of the server."

You stood there in shock, " wait, what?"

"I'm also responsible for the group's missing objects, " Bad says. "Back in the cave, I teleported to you, in vanish, so I could talk to you." He added as he continues placing blocks.

"Why are you telling me this? You know that I could tell this to Skeppy right?" you ask.

"No you won't, " Bad only says.

"How will you know?" You ask.

"Because I know, " he responds.

"Okay the reason why I'm telling you to you because being the reaper you are, you will judge what direction I would go, up or down, " He says. "I might be a... Demon? But I have no chance to defeat the one who could take me to my fated place. You are too powerful for me, " he said in detail.

You stay quiet for a minute, "you trust me for that?" You questioned him.

"Yeah, if Eret could trust you with his soul, then maybe I should too," Bad says as he let out a small chuckle.

"You are too good Bad, " you mumble to him.

"Heh, Reaper, follow me, " he said. Which you did and follow him to a mountain where you could see the sunset.

"What are we doing in here?" You asked him. You just stood behind him as he watches the sun.

"I'm just here to say that if my plan goes wrong, please don't get mad at me," Bad says.

"What?" You ask to confuse.

"It's too early to do that, " he mumbles. "But when that happens, they will chase after me, and when that time comes, I wanted that you are the one who will kill me, " he says as he looks at you.

 "But when that happens, they will chase after me, and when that time comes, I wanted that you are the one who will kill me, " he says as he looks at you

[Drawn by me, don't use or steal]

You stood there, quiet, not moving. "What if I don't? I will feel like there is no reason for me to kill you." You said to him.

"Then I will make you, " his voice goes deeper. "Because everywhere you go, I won't be far to follow."

You look at him with your eyes a bit wide. Shivers went down your spine, you didn't know that this wholesome person, could intimidate a person like you. You let out a sigh, "you have to catch me before that."

He just smiled, " it would be an honour." He says, "oh a6d is on!" Bad then invited a6d and you feel like a6d knows what he's planning or maybe he knows he's planning something.

"Hello?"a6d spoke.

"Hi!"

"Greetings, " you greeted.

"I will just be here shortly because I want to tell you something, " he says.

"What is it?" Bad asks him.

"I want to join the vigilantes, it's been a while when I'm here, without group just going to random places," a6d says.

Bad hums in reply, "sure!"

"How about you, Reaper?" a6d asks you.

You responded, "I don't mind. Im, not the one who build this group-” your eyes widen as you realize something.

"Oh okay, bye." A6d only said. He then left the game and the call.

"You finally realize something, " Bad says and shrugs.

"Bad you son of bish, " you said to him.

"Wh- LANGUAGE!" He exclaimed.

You then started heading down, as you can hear Bad telling you to wait.