Chapter 14

I forgot to post this one in the previous chapter, so here

Enjoy the chapter --------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the chapter
--------------------------------------------------------

"Agh-!FAK!!" You fell from your chair.

"Are you okay miss Soot?" Fundy asks a bit worried.

"Yeah I'm okay, and don't call me Soot. Im not longer a Soot, " you said as you sit back to your chair.

You were on the call, as everybody already left except you. So when you were about to leave the call, Fundy suddenly pops out a scared the living soul out of you.

"Forgive me but as long as Wilbur see you as his sister then I should too, " he said.

You let out a sigh, "do what you want." You begin spying on Dream's base, on the leaves of a jungle tree, probably not a good idea. You want to say something to Dream but you're hesitating since they might capture you.

"Why are you spying on Dream?" Fundy suddenly pops out beside you. This time it didn't startle you, you were calm. You totally did not almost knock off your cup.

"I want to say something to him, I may not find of Dream's words of saying 'join us', but I feel like he would be smart enough to know my thoughts." You said as you keep spying at him.

"You could talk to me, " Fundy says. "I may not be smart enough but I could listen to you."

"Really?" You ask as you look at him, letting go of the key to make you shift.

"Yes,  of course!" He exclaimed.

When you look back at Dream, you see him looking at the both of you. Making you both flinch in surprise.

Dream: :D
Dream: Reaper :D

Wilbur: stay away from her Dream

Dream: no >:(

"Oh crap we got to go, " you said as you ran off. Funny following you shortly.

Dream: Where are you going? Come back :'(

Dream then chased after both of you. "Dream please this is a misunderstanding!" You exclaimed as you continue to run with Fundy.

"Misunderstanding?" He asks.

"I don't know my English, okay?!" You exclaimed. You then see that you were being pulled back. You see Dream with a fishing rod, who's pulling you towards him. "Fundy!!" You let out a scream.

"I'm coming!" He stated then he shoots arrows at Dream making you have time to run away from him. Once you run past Fundy, he runs away with you.

Dream: :0
Dream: >:0

"Okay, now he's angry, " Fundy says. "Over here, Reaper!" He called out then you follow him inside the cave and shift.

Dream: Fundy~
Dream: Reaper~
Dream: come out~