Chapter 21

You're streaming right now, it's about ten-thirty at night. You're trying to beat Minecraft as you fool around. "To all new to the stream, hello there, " you greeted with a low voice.

Whereisfoot
YOUR VOICE WIDBAIGEOANOANSI

Finding Emilia
My tummy goes 🦋 🦋

"You guys are actually simping for my voice?" You let out a short laugh. The chat is going crazy how low your voice is, "chat, please. My voice is nothing compared to the corpse, " you said making them more Chaotic. "Guys stop, I'm joking. I don't know that man, " you said with a monotone voice. You notice someone donated a dollar.

[Insert annoying username] donated 1$
Could you actually do like normal content? Not this kid's game, do some like vlogs or TikTok. Who does this these days?

You pull the mic closer to you just a bit as you said, "sweetheart." Everyone watching the stream got shivers down their spine, "it's really non of your business if I decided whether to play or not play this game. What's funny that you donated a dollar only for me to notice you? I hope you realize you just humiliate yourself in front of a thousand viewers."

People don't know if they should simp or should they be intimidated. Meanwhile, in other places, Skeppy to Zak is watching your stream. He saw donation which makes him grab his phone to call you and scream loudly at that person until he heard you say, "sweetheart."

He almost drop his phone, but he falls down from his chair. "[Y/n] what the fakkk...." He started rolling on the floor trying to unhear that.

It's almost the same as everyone, Nick spitting out his water, Dream or Clay wheezing at the come back as he screaming inside his head, George just sits there as he processes things.

And Techno is like, "more simping for me..." As he chugs down his water. "No one heard that right?..."

The person quickly apologises to you as they explain that they don't relate to some kind of things.

"Good, " you said.

Valerie the Goddes Vampire Cat Princess of the Galaxy:
Who plays Minecraft these days? The game sucks

You let out a sigh before answering her comment, "listen here. If you're just here to comment negative things then get out, go back to where you came from." You said to him but she won't stop spamming you 'cancelminecraft'.

You breathe in and breath out, "listen here you little shit. I won't hesitate to beat that ass of yours if you don't stop spamming those words in the chat, so please, get lost." You eventually banned her from your twitch.

Where's foot:
I'm simping respectfully

123username:
That's hot not gonna lie

I hate my life:
Please rail me

"Honey your not a train track, why would I rail you?" You ask to confuse but you're happy that you're finally at peace.

But the others, not so much.

"Yup, I'm dead, I got killed by a f*cking voice..." Skeppy says as he lay there on the ground, his headphone on him.