Naib Subedar

Ever since you have entered Oletus manor, you have caught a certain survivor's attention

Ever since you have entered Oletus manor, you have caught a certain survivor's attention. Although he wasn't much of a chatterbox, he would initiate small talks with you whenever he sees you though he'd rather do it when you both are alone as he didn't want the others to know that a certain green hooded man was taking the initiative to talk as he would always be approached by others first.

You were quite the popular survivor in the manor as you could kite the hunter for more than a hundred and twenty seconds. This made you on par with the perfumer, enchantress, and the prospector who were also remarkable kiters. Your skills were unique as you can summon a dummy similar to Tracy's mechanic robot but yours could act like you without the help of the remote control but it could only last for forty seconds. This always gives the team an advantage as the ciphers would be half done.

"Say (First Name)..." Naib calls. "Yes, Naib?" You question. "W-Would you like to attend the festival with me later?" Naib stutters. This was the first time he stuttered as he was nervous around his crush. "Sure!" You accept his request with a smile which made him turn red. "W-well, see you later at six!" He dashes away with the use of his elbow pads so you couldn't see his blush. You giggle at his action and went back into your room to find an outfit.

You tried on every outfit you had in your closet and it did not match with the theme of a festival. You decided to search for the Geisha who had a certain fashion sense. You went to the other side of the manor which houses the hunters. Your heart started to glow as you inch nearer to their side. You rang the doorbell to which Jack the ripper opened. "Oh? A survivor?"

"I'm here to see geisha."

"Come in."

Jack the ripper opens the door wider and you entered the manor. "Please have a seat while I find Michiko." You take a seat and not long after the geisha came with a dash to see her favorite survivor. "What might you need dear (First Name)? You don't really come to find a hunter you know?"

"Um... I have a favor to ask you."

"I'm ecstatic to hear! Speak of it, my dear."

"Someone asked me out for the festival later."

"Oh, don't tell me! You're asking me for my incredible fashion sense? Oh, dear! You came to the right person!"

The geisha dragged you into her room and opened her closet which showed an array of different colored kimonos. "Not this one." She throws pushes some of the kimonos to the far left. "Not this one either." Pushing more kimonos to the far left, she had stopped across one certain color, (Favorite Color). "Try this on!" She hands you the kimono and pushes you into the comfort room. As you came out, the geisha jaw dropped. "I wonder who's this lucky guy?" Her statement made you blush. "Well, off you go my dear! It's already 5:30!"

You thanked the geisha before heading back into your room. You tied your hair into a bun and placed a simple makeup. You hear someone knock at the door so you went to get it. You open the door to see Naib dressed in a kimono with a cheshire cat imprints. "Wow." He scans you up and down. "You're so pretty." He gapes. You blush at his compliment and whisper thanks. "O-oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." You shake your head. "It's alright. Let's go?" He nods and starts walking with you.

As you arrive at the street, you saw many street food which you wanted to try. Naib had bought you takoyaki, shaved ice, and fish bread with filling. "Oh (First Name)! You're here as well!" You hear a familiar voice. You turn around to see Vera with Aesop. "Hello, Vera and Aesop." You greeted while Naib only felt even more nervous. He didn't expect to see Vera and Aesop. "Hey, kids!" You hear another familiar voice. It was Joker! "Hello, Mr.Joker!" You greeted. He was working in a stall booth where you can shoot five balloons with a pellet gun and win a stuffed toy in return.

"Would you like to play?" You see Vera drag Aesop towards the booth and so you and Naib followed along. "Why don't these two gentlemen play?" Joker suggests. You see Naib with a smug look. "Alright." Naib have had experience since he was a mercenary and so he felt that he was superior in the game to Aesop. In the end, everyone was shocked with the embalmer as he was able to shoot five balloons whereas Naib could only get three. Aesop had won a large cat and gave it to Vera whereas Naib had won a medium-sized dog.

Naib felt like he shouldn't have acted cocky which made him felt embarrassed as he showed that side to you. "H-here." He hands out the stuffed toy to you. Although it wasn't as big as what Aesop has gotten for Vera, you accepted it. "Thank you, Naib." He blushed at looked away. "Let's go back. It's getting late." He says. "I'll call this dog Naib!" You placed a gentle kiss onto the stuffed toy which Naib saw. He felt blood rushing to his face and so he ran away again with the help of his elbow pads. "Hey! Wait for me Naib!"

What a blissful day it is for Naib.

Requests are open!