twenty three

Moons pov

.

.

.

"MOON!!!" Ezras voice echoed down the corridors, as he came jogging awkwardly with his titanic rucksack on towards me.

"EZRA?!!" I yelled in reply running towards him aswell. My large bag bounced on my hips and shoulders as I ran towards him engulfing him in a huge embrace. His long wiry arms wrapped around me completely and around my bag too for that matter. It had been a long time since I hung out with him... I felt so guilty that I had gone such long periods of time without hanging out properly like we used to, and I knew it must have hurt him...

But he knew I was in a relationship which makes it better right? He knows I would never devalue him and that I'd always care about him... Right?

Well enough of that, I just tried to enjoy the moments I did give him.

"Ughhh moon I've missed you..." Ezra said still hugging me but swaying slightly from side to side.

"Me too, ive missed you a whole bunch... I need to catch you up in everything..." We pulled away and I rolled my eyes slightly, knowing that there was so much drama to spill to him. I didn't care if anyone was watching us either, for once at college I didn't feel that self conscious.

"I can't wait to hear the tea..." Ezra began before he was suddenly interrupted by an automated bell.

"But I guess we have to go to our class now... I'm going to photography... See you soon!" I said sadly.

"Yeah meet you after this hour, by the courtyard!" He yelled as we both walked away to out lessons.

"Got it!" I replied and whisked myself away to my class.

In class I felt exhausted, I couldn't be bothered to socialise with anyone, being with Claire and keeping up with Ezra's loud personality over the last few days had become exhausting, and I began to hate talking to people I didn't care about. So I didn't... Didn't try to make conversation and when people asked me stuff, I just replied plainly and simply.

I glided my fingers though my photography work book, there were a lot of shots I was proud of and some others.... Not so much... But still I was proud of my book as a whole.

"Oh I really like this page in your book!" A girl I didn't recognise from my left said to me enthusiastically. And although I was tired I thought it would be best to return the excitement since she was so nice.

"Oh thank you!, Your photos are immaculate!" I smiled.

And she went back to her work. Little comments like that never failed to cheer up my day and make me feel better.

"Hmm I better go trim these photos" I muttered to myself as I examined the contact sheet of photos I had laying Infront of me. It was my own work... Photos of me and Claire and Ezra and a lot of landscape photos. Good memories.

As I stood up, paper in hand to get to the guillotine I saw may (the girl who spilt her drink on me) using the one opposite me... I felt a chill trace it's shivering finger down my spine as I sat down next to her. I made it clear to look her in the eyes from time to time to show her I wasn't intimidated by her... Although I really was.

"Hey Moon..." May said in a sarcastic babyish tone, as If she thought she was speaking to a child.

"What do you want? I'm just trying to do my work..." I said blatantly, as I sliced the paper with a screeching sound of the blade.

"Jeez, I was only saying hi..." She rolled her eyes in disgust.

"Come on May, you and I both know all you want is trouble from me." I scoffed.