chapter 10

once, chashman was in control, she focused on her surrounding, Miraan was sitting in the back with her, there was a guard sitting on the passenger seat beside the driver. there were also similar looking cars in the front and back also. 

"why so much security ?you are not even in politics yet!" she asked with a frown.

" i am still a big target, you are forgetting that our family name holds the power" miraan said casually. He didnt like all this protocol himself, and that was often when he would disappear without telling anyone for sometime. 

" your family name ! " chashman hissed at him and turned away with pinched lips. A smile came on his lips.  

the journey was covered in silence after that. They reached the haveli in the evening, chashman's heart was beating a fast pace, she was entering the place, she thought she never would. everyone was shocked , seeing miraan enter with a girl.miraan told a servant to place her things in a room.

Miraan greeted his mother and aunt, who were sitting the living area. 

" Waslaam...... " his mother said coming near them . she looked at chashman questioningly, who was focusing at miraan, not knowing what to do. 

" ammi, its chashman...." miraan said leaving both ladies in shock. 

chashman was getting nervous, standing there in strangers, being in their focus. She uttered a greeting fisting her hands, in an attempt to stop herself from fidgeting. 

his mother replied placing a hand on her head, chashman wanted to pull away , but she stayed on her place as her step mother also came and placed a hand on her head. Chashman felt repulsed by their touches, but she bared them with pinched lips. 

" where is uncle ?" miraan asked, he wanted to give his uncle the surprise himself. 

" he is with your dada saeen " his aunt informed and miraan nodded. 

" lets go and meet them " miraan said looking at chashman who was ready to eat him with her eyes only. 

" let her sit and have something first atleast " his mother said. she was already having a soft corner for the young girl with slightly pink skin. it didnt feel like they were meeting for the first time at all. 

" no its fine. lets get it done with " chashman said barely keeping her tone polite. 

miraan directed her towards his dada saeen's room .he reached the room door, but he felt that chashman had stopped walking, she was standing 2 steps away from him, looking down. 

" come " miraan said but she still didnt look up, she was fidgeting her hands. miraan went near her. 

"he is ill, chashman . dont do anything reckless" miraan said as he took her hand and entered after knocking.

daem rohero stood up shocked seeing chashman with miraan. A smile came on his lips. "chashman, my child ! " he said as he moved near her. Chashman took a small step back , she wanted to exit the room, his happiness after seeing her wasnt acceptable for chashman. Miraan pressed her hand in a warning sign.

daem rohero stopped himself from touching her, he just looked at his daughter with a deep longing. chashman uttered a greeting. 

" come here " dada saeen said with all the softness and love in his voice. Miraan let go of her hand,chashman went and sat on the nearby chair reluctantly.

"i didnt think i will meet you in my life.... but i am grateful that you came " dada saeen said as tears shone in his eyes. miraan quickly went near him and sat on the bed, right infront of chashman who was sitting unaffected. her eyes was downcasted, she didn't anything to affect her. 

" dada saeen, now she is here. theres no need to be sad " miraan said placing his hand on his dada's. daem rohero also took a seat, he was feeling emotional seeing his daughter there. it was like a dream come true. 

" i hope that there wasnt any difficulty during the journey " dada saeen asked chashman who shook her head barely taking a look at him . he looked old and sick, but chashman kept her heart cold. 

A servant came with refreshments , she placed a cup of tea infront of chashman. " i would like to freshen up. i dont need anything else right now .... " she said ready to have some space to herself. this all was suffocating for her. 

" take chashman to her room" miraan directed the servant and watched as she exited the room.

" how did she agree to come so suddenly ?" daem rohero asked miraan.

-----------------------------------

Salaam readers,heres the update