chapter 38

Next morning, Sinaan told Adar that they were going to siyaal house after breakfast. 

Adar looked at him with a frown, frozen in her position. 

" Hurry up, I need to take care of some things when i return." Sinaan said looking at the watch. 

"We don't need to go, you can do your work" Adar said looking at her interlaced hands. 

Sinaan moved near her so that there were only a few inches between them. He lifted her chin with his index finger" what have I said ?" Sinaan asked with a raised eyebrow.

Adar looked at him with no expression on her face, she didn't want his favor. She took a step back nodding, not wanting him near her. 

Sinaan saw her leave the room with pinched lips. After breakfast, they headed towards siyaal house, He was expecting to see some happiness or any expression on her face, but it was blank like the previous days.

Siyaal Family welcomed them on a grand level, Adar met everyone, she also smiled but it wasn't reaching her eyes. His whole focus was on her, what was she doing etc. 

And the ladies of Siyaal family were noticing how his eyes werent leaving her. Finally, when the ladies went to the living room, Her stepmother commented" Agha Sinaan can't seem to take his eyes off you " her tone was teasing.

There were smiles on every lady's face except Adar. She stretched her lips, not wanting to give them any chance to doubt. She headed towards her room after sometime, saying that she needed to collect something.Her mother followed her and found her laying on the bed sideway. 

" are you happy?" her mother asked taking Adar's hand in her own. Adar looked at her mother, not knowing what she should do. The tears were right below the surface, She imagined letting her control go, telling her mother how she hated living with him, How she wanted to return to her, how much she missed her. 

But the nervous, hopeful look on her mother's face didn't let her loose the control. She fought with herself to place a smile on her face" yes" She said looking at her mother's shoulder.knowing that her mother could read the lie in her eyes. 

Tears of happiness fell from her mother's eyes " Allah ka shukr he( Thank God)" she said and hugged Adar. Adar hugged her mother back, but kept the walls around her erect, knowing that them falling meant her breaking.

Siyaal family didn't let them leave before lunch. On their way back, Adar was busy in her thoughts, She couldn't feel any happiness in her soul. The only relief was that her mother wont be worrying about her marriage constantly now. A painful smile came on her lips thinking about it.

After dropping Adar, Sinaan left right away. He needed to meet a local producer of cotton.

In the evening, when he returned, he saw that his mother was talking to haris(younger brother) on phone ,who was returning in a day or two. The dinner was uneventful, the only thing intriguing was Sinaan's eyes on her. It seemed like she couldn't even feel his gaze on her, as if he didn't exist for her at all now. 

Finally, everyone retired to their rooms, Adar was going to get ready for bed, when Sinaan stopped her by holding her arm.

"Are you happy now? I fulfilled your wish " Sinaan asked hoping that happiness would show on her face. But when she turned towards him, he wanted to smack his head on the nearest wall.

" Thank you, but you didn't need to fulfill it. I know my role in your life"She said with the lack of emotions on her face.She turned to leave, but Sinaan stopped her by tightening his grip on her arm.

"why are you behaving like this ?" He growled, Adar saw anger in his eyes, But she couldn't feel the fear, she looked at him still with her blank eyes. 

Sinaan closed his eyes, reigning his anger in, " Didnt you feel happy seeing your mother?hmm?" He asked in a softer voice as he pulled her in his arms.

Adar gave a hesitant nod,Sinaan was feeling his temper rise again, he had fulfilled her wish, but she was still acting like this!!!

"Smile for me" he said after taking a few deep breathes, Adar stretched her lips, giving him the smile she had been giving everyone the whole day. The smile which didn't reach her eyes, the smile which he was starting to hate!!!

He let her go and turned around , closing his eyes as he ran a hand through his hair to calm himself down. " Go" he growled, feeling her still standing there. Adar went to the bathroom quickly after taking her night suit. 

Sinaan didn't know why was he feeling this irrational anger!!! she hadn't done anything wrong, neither was she coming in his way, but he was hating it!! He was hating it more than the words could even describe. 

He laid on the bed, closing his eyes,even when Adar came and laid down, he didn't bother opening them, but his anger raised just a bit more when she fell asleep facing away from him.It took him a long time to fall asleep.
------------------------------

Mujhy uska junoon nhi bnna
Junoon ka khtm sakoot he
Mujhy uska sakoon bnna he
Jo na mily to zindgi se dil bhr sa jata he

_______________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️❤️❤️❤️