Chapter 39

Miraan and Chashman left for Lahore, She was feeling sad and happy at the same moment, sad because she knew she was going to miss everyone here, happy , because she was going back home. The journey was mostly covered in silence. 

Miraan felt like his heart was clenching when they landed in Lahore. His hands were tightly fisted during the ride to Mr Saeer's home. The night had already fallen, Chashman looked outside, taking in the familiar roads and crowd.

Chashman focused back on Miraan, there were lines on his forehead, showing that he was deep in thoughts. 

" Why are you looking angry?" Chashman asked,placing a hand on his fisted ones, he loosened his grip slowly under her touch.

"I want you in Sindh" he said gravelly as they stopped infront of Mr Saeer's place. Miraan told Irtaza to get out of the car with a flick of his fingers. 

Chashman's focus was on his words, She would have fought normally, hearing his commanding tone, but at that moment, she knew it was just his emotions, not the need to dominate."Miraan... " she stopped not knowing what to say.

"Chashman, I have never confessed in words, but you know about my feelings for you.Don't you ?" Miraan said looking in her eyes. 

Chashman couldn't lie seeing directly in his eyes, she nodded her head as her cheeks went warm, she was thankful for the low light in the car. 

"I know, you also feel something for me...But.. I don't know if its enough to make you look past all my flaws, to actually accept my life, to become my partner." Miraan said in a low voice, the fear of losing her was making his heart heavier. The heart of a man, who didn't get scared even in the toughest situations. 

"For me, leaving you here is very difficult....Hell!!! knowing that I wont be able to see you everyday is tempting me to break the promise,to take you with me even if you dont want" he muttered confessing all the thoughts which had been going in his head through the journey. 

"Miraan!!!! " chashman all but scolded, knowing that he wasn't going to break his promise to her. 

A sad smile came on his lips. He held her hands, rubbing his thumbs over her knuckles softly. " Marry me ?" he asked on a whisper, but Chashman heard it clearly. Her heart skipped a bit. 

When she kept looking at him in silence , Miraan continued " I am not asking you to make a decision right now. Take your time, Choose what you want. I just want you to know that I will take care of everything, your studies ,etc you don't need to worry about anything." Chashman nodded slowly, Miraan dropped her and then headed towards his own villa in Lahore.Greeting everyone,she forgot about Miraan's word, but as soon as she was alone in her room. His words started ringing in her head. 

She laid on the bed, thinking about his words...........

--------------------------

Next day wasn't any different in Sinaan and Adar's life. Chashman stayed busy as amna and she caught up . They spent the whole day talking and enjoying. Chashman talked to Dada Saeen on phone also. Her day went by quickly, she didn't have a lot of time to think with Amna's constant question answering .

Miraan returned to Karachi with a heavy heart. 

----------------

Preparations were in full swing to welcome Haris, Sinaan's fowl mood was also a bit better, with the happiness of his brother's return. 

Haris reached at noon, Adar was quite surprised seeing him, he wasn't like Sinaan at all. A Naughty smile was on his lips as he greeted everyone, " Finally , I get to meet my beautiful bhabi " he said standing in front of her, Adar went red with embarrassment feeling his focus on her.

Haris had always been a fun loving guy,And his years abroad had only enhanced it. He teased anyone and everyone. 

Everyone saw the color on Adar's face. "Dont start troubling your bhabi right away, go and freshen up, then we will eat " his mother said lightly smacking his arm. 

Haris grinned wider." Ammi, I haven't even started yet. " he said but moved away. 

The lunch was eaten in a happy environment, Haris's jokes and teasing played the main role in it.Adar also smiled hearing all the silly things he continued saying. 

----------------------------
Wo jo kehti he me maan leta hun

Mujhy usky jhoot bhi apni sachai se zyada pyary hen......
_______________

Salaam readers! heres the update <3 

PS: I am taking a short break, So I wont be updating for a week or so, hope you all will understand.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️