chapter 49

Chashman sat still as Miraan took off his Ajrak and came to sit on the bed beside her. "Finally, you are mine...." Miraan whispered gaily, as he touched her lower lip in fascination. 

When Chashman didn't say anything for a long time, Miraan finally looked in her eyes."Only Nikkah was to happen today, Can you tell me why I am sitting here right now ?" Chashman asked coldly, but her eyes were burning with anger. Miraan smiled inwardly, he hadn't seen her being so fierce in a while as he missed it.

Miraan rubbed his neck,"Haven't I done a good thing ?" he asked innocently.

"Why haven't you bothered asking about my consent ?" Chashman asked with pinched lips, his faked innocent act and his playful eyes were melting her. 

"Is Nikkah not a consent enough?"Miraan said but then took her with him as he fell back on the bed sidewise. He could see that she planned to argue a bit more. 

"Don't be angry, I knew you would have wished me to wait till december, if I had asked you. I can't stay away from you anymore." Miraan whispered intensely looking in her eyes. His arms were wrapped around her as she said half on top of him with her forearms resting on his chest.

Chashman was already feeling weak because of his closeness, and his words only made her melt more. She nodded and Miraan pulled her head down for a kiss.He kissed her softly and leisurely. 

Miraan changed the position so that he was on top.He saw pain when he looked in her eyes" What happened ? " he asked not knowing if he had hurt her.

"It hurts to think that you have kissed many girls, before me " She showed her vulnerability. 

Miraan's eyes were softer, Chashman hadn't seen his usually dark eyes go so light. 

" I can't change my past Chashman, but I can promise you, theres no one I want except you. I love you... " She placed a peck on his cheek in gratitude. 

"Muhnji Sohnrin( My beautiful love ) " Miraan whispered against her lips as he captured them again.................................

--------------------------------------

Adar and Sinaan reached at home around midnight. They both changed into their night clothes and settled in the bed. Controlling himself was a lot more difficult tonight, it had been a long time since they were together. And Adar was looking very beautiful tonight, with her shy smiles and curious eyes. 

Sinaan held her tightly in his arms, Sinaan had pulled her totally on top of him.Adar was feeling a bit shy and nervous about laying completely on top of him, but then she started relaxing and enjoying his warmth. It made her feel safe. She was very tired, it didn't take her long to fall asleep, whereas, Sinaan stayed awake for a good hour with his face pressed to her hair.

-----------------------------

Next day, Miraan and Chashman were glowing like a newly married couple should. They were radiating joy.Dada Saeen was at peace after seeing them so happy. Chashman spent the next few days with the family as Miraan took care of her admission in Karachi.

---------------------

Adar was waiting for Sinaan's arrival, it was already dinner time, but he hadn't returned yet. 

When Sinaan returned, he accompanied her , even though he had already ate during his dinner meeting. "I have told you to eat dinner if i get late" Sinaan was scolding her in a light tone, but inside he felt a bit happy also. He liked knowing that someone was there waiting for him to come home.

"Ammi called, she was asking about how were we doing. Haris bhai also said Salaam" Adar informed him as she was getting ready for bed. Sinaan nodded, he wasn't feeling any anger on his brother at that moment, because there wasn't a reason to. It was his insecurity, his own sense of defeat in making her happy that made him angry.

Adar had moved near him to sleep, Sinaan wasn't bidding any better than tomorrow, he again pulled her completely on top of him. He wanted to be as near to her as possible without really crossing the limit.

His arms were tightening and then relaxing around her waist. Adar kept laying for a few minutes blushing furiously against his chest. She could feel his need for her.When Sinaan didn't show any sign of moving forward, she placed a kiss on his chest, Sinaan went still feeling her lips on him, but he wasn't sure if she really meant to do it. 

Adar placed another kiss on his throat, feeling it bob and then on his jaw."Adar...."Sinaan lifted her head by holding her hair in a light grasp , so that she would look at him. 

Her whole face was red and her eyes lashes were fluttering nervously. Sinaan didn't need any more signs, he crushed her lips to his.Tonight was different, then all the previous nights, more intimate, more loving and a lot sweeter. Sinaan didn't know if it was because he loved her or because of her reaching for him.............

-------------------

Salaam readers! heres the update. <