Chapter 36

Chashman stood up when she saw the door of her room opening, Miraan had used the key to open it. 

" Listen to me... " He said as he saw her moving back. 

"I don't want to hear anything, leave me alone! " Chashman said still moving back, the fear was clear on her face. 

"You don't know what type of a person he was, He deserved it " Miraan said moving towards her. Chashman's back bumped against the wall, there was no more space for her to move away and Miraan was right in front of her. 

"I didn't think much, when I was told about your ties in Mafia, I was so stupid. You killed him so brutally. You -You are a monster" Chashman said with all the disgust in her voice. 

" Yes , I am a monster, for killing a man who liked to rape underage children. Yes, I am a monster " Miraan hissed getting hurt by her words. No one had the power to hurt him like she did. And unluckily, she was brutal about using it.

Chashman's eyes went bigger as she heard the word " Was he really like that ?If he was ,then why didn't you hand him over to the police. Why kill him like that ?" she asked, tears were long forgotten , now there was confusion and apprehension in her eyes. 

"We have heard things for a long time, but no one really came up and complained. Even now, people confessed in hushed agony, but no one dared to complain. And what do you think, would have happened , if they had complained ? He would have used his resources and fled out of the country before even going to the court. 

And I didn't have patience for all this, After all what he did, he didn't deserve to live a second more. If you want to call me a monster for this , then okay " Miraan said taking a step back. He had never felt obliged to explain himself to anyone, even his family knew to trust him, but here he was, wanting her to believe him, willing her to do it. 

"It wasn't your first murder..... " Chashman said letting the reality sink in. 

"Yes it wasn't , neither is it going to be my last. What police can't handle, we have to do it. Its how it had been for generations, and its how this is going to remain.  Just know one thing, we dont attack innocents. We are worst, because we need to keep them bad ones in control."Miraan said. 

"This is-its too much, i need time to think this through " Chashman said as miraan kept waiting for her to say something. 

" okay " he left the room, giving her the time she needed,all the while, hoping that it won't push her away. 

Chashman didn't come out of her room for dinner, the whole family was worried about her reaction, but Miraan was the one most affected, he was trying to act normal, but his every brisk movement showed how much he was controlling himself. 

Daem rohero went to the study room after dinner with him.

" What did she say?"Daem asked.

"I told her everything, she said she needs time to think " Miraan let out a deep breathe and let his head fall back. 
Daem placed a hand on his knee, grabbing his attention" Miraan, she is my daughter... " Daem started not knowing how to say it,but He couldn't also stay quiet seeing Miraan's condition.

"Her mother didn't want this life of boundary....Our lifestyle... its new for Chashman, we don't know how much she has accepted it. Don't put your heart, where there's a big chance of it being ripped out .There's still time move back." Daem rohero said looking at the table. 

Miraan saw his expressions, he looked deep in thoughts or some painful memories.It was clear that he had the idea about what was going on between Miraan and Chashman."She is your daughter also." Miraan said quietly, Daem finally looked in his eyes and saw contumacy, he wasn't ready to step back.

Daem nodded " yes, and I can't see anyone better for her than you, But decision would still be hers, and we won't be able to do anything about it " Daem rohero said and it was the truth.

---------------------

Next morning, When Sinaan returned after jogging, Adar was already awake and ready, she was combing her hair infront of the mirror. 

Sinaan went near her " how are you feeling ? you should have taken some more rest" he said looking at her. 

Adar's eyes flicked on him for a second, but then she focused on placing the brush on the table " I am fine" she said and stepped away normally. 

She headed downstairs, not taking a backward glance at him. He frowned standing there for a few moments, but then went to freshen up. Sinaan ate his breakfast and headed out as usual.

----------------------------------
Wo muhbt me sb waarny pr yakeen rkhti he, izzt e nafs bhi..

Mujhy ye muhbt achi nhi lgti, jismy chaht izt ki kurbaani maange....

________________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️❤️❤️