Chapter 47

Chashman and everyone else came to Jamshoro for nikkah. Chashman felt her heart racing when she entered the house, it felt different. The preparations were in full swing. Chashman met dada saeen and the whole family. Nikaah was held on the day after tomorrow.

Chashman wasn't allowed to meet Miraan till nikkah, they both ate their food separately in different areas of the house. Hanan was skeptical about meeting Miraan, but it went a lot better than he expected. Miraan made him feel welcome, he involved Hanan in the preparations. The whole house was brimming with happiness.
----------------

Sinaan woke up early as usual, the first step he landed on the floor made him wince. He went to freshen up , but didn't bother going for a run.It wasn't hurting much, but he wasn't in the condition to run also.

He came and sat on the bed, Adar's face was turned towards him,he leaned over her , running his nose against her temple and cheek. Adar squirmed and opened her eyes feeling his hot breathe on her face.

" Itna soti ho.....( you sleep a lot...) " Sinaan murmured pulling her closer as he kept nuzzling her. Adar blushed as he placed small kisses all over her face, biting here and there lightly.

"Good morning... " Adar whispered lifting her green eyes to his. Sinaan looked in her eyes for a few moments and then dropped a kiss on her lips. "Morning.." He said and moved back as she squirmed wanting to get up.

"You haven't gone for the run. " Adar stated the fact.

" Yes, Its a bit uncomfortable " Sinaan said pointing towards his left feet. Adar's brows pulled together, her half sleeping mind had totally forgot it.

"Let me change the bandage" Adar headed towards the bathroom.

" I have already done, you go and freshen up. " Sinaan said . Adar nodded and went to take her clothes. By the time, she got out of the bathroom, she found him in front of the mirror already dressed for the day, she frowned pursing her lip. She wanted to stop him from going to work, but didn't know if he would listen to what she wanted. Didn't matter, how much he had apologized. It was difficult for her to forget how rudely he had denied from taking her to her father's place. She could still feel the embarrassment, remembering those moments.

" What happened ?" Sinaan asked seeing her stand in the middle of the room, biting her lower lip.

Adar released her lip getting out of her thoughts. She shook her head in denial as Sinaan moved closer to her.

"Tell me " Sinaan said, he was walking stifly, trying to keep weight off his left feet.

Adar looked at him and then lowered her eyes "Do-Don't go to work today" Adar said quietly, fearing the denial, waiting for it.

Sinaan looked at her, it was clear that this meant more than just stopping him from going. He had already denied her first wish, he didn't plan to do it again, even if he knew he could handle himself.

"Okay " Sinaan lifted her chin and placed a peck on her nose. Adar gave him a full blown smile, which reached her eyes. Sinaan felt his heart skipping a beat, seeing that smile.

He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer."Marogi kia ?( You planning to kill me ?)" Sinaan asked giving her a firm kiss on lips. Adar went red feeling his restrained kiss. She hid her face in his chest and he chuckled seeing her beetroot face. Sinaan was feeling truly happy after a long time and she was the reason of it.

They spent the whole day together.At night, Sinaan made sure that she slept in his arms, but he didn't try to do anything more. He wanted Adar to have sometime, to sought her feelings out.

---------------

Next evening, Sinaan took Adar for shopping.Miraan had invited him for the nikkah, and he definitely didn't plan to miss it because of any reason.

" Your feet ?" Adar asked when he suggested going for shopping.

" It's a lot better, and its not going to take much time to get your things and the gift " Sinaan said .They spent the whole evening shopping........

---------------

Daem and Saem rohero was standing in the garden, discussing the security measures and other details when Miraan approached them and dropped the bomb.

"We have only asked for the nikkah right now, Ruksati is meant to happen in December, Miraan!!!" Saem Rohero said with knitted brows.

"What difference does it make? She will be living in Karachi with me in a few days anyways, as her classes are about to start.Won't it be more appropriate if we have a proper ruksati right now"Miraan was as calm as a cucumber, whereas Saem Rohero was feeling his blood pressure rise.

"Miraan! we have only asked for nikkah, How can we just tell them that you want Ruksati today also" Saem Rohero re-enforced.

Daem Rohero was looking at his nephew, finally understanding how he had been silent about the wait he had to do for nikkah and then the proper wedding in december. He had planned all this a long time ago, that's why he had been so calm, knowing they would have to give in, if he handled everything right.

Miraan stayed quiet, showing that he wasn't going to budge. "Let me talk to him"Daem rohero said and Saem left raising his both hands in exasperation.

" You can convince us all, but how will Chashman react, she is already very nervous about the nikkah" Daem said lifting an eyebrow.

" I will handle her " Miraan said confidently, He didn't plan to stay away from her for months again. Daem rohero sighed and then nodded, knowing that his nephew didn't plan to budge from this.

--------------------------

Salaam readers! heres the update <3

----------------------------