chapter 34

Chashman and Miraan went to Jamshoro after a few days.The things between them had taken a good turn , they had become good friends, Miraan spent a lot of time just talking to her. Chashman had noticed his eyes lingering on her for long moments, when he should have been focusing on something else. She always felt her heart racing on those moments, but kept her cool. 

There were moments, when he still found her actions crazy and she loathed him, but those moments always ended quickly. Miraan made sure that he didn't let her stay angry for long. 

---------------------

After a month, 

It was sunday, After breakfast, Sinaan had returned to their room. He planned to rest for a little longer, He had returned from a campaign only yesterday and wanted to relax himself for a day or two.

Adar had seen that he was in a good mood, since his return. Maybe because of the success of the campaign, nonetheless happy. It gave her a little bit of confidence that he would agree to her wish.

Adar sat on the bed near him ,as he kept his eyes closed settled against the headboard. 

"Saeen.. " Adar spoke wanting to get his attention.

" hm?" Sinaan asked slowly opening his eyes. Adar looked at him with her beautiful hazel green eyes, thinking about all the time she had spent with him. There had been many moments, where he had made her cry and smile. Their relationship hadn't changed much ,since the 1st week of their wedding. 

"I was thinking about going to Ammi's home " she said with a hopeful sparkle in her eyes, It was the first time, she was asking him for something after their marriage. She hoped that he would fulfill it. 

"you can go, tell the driver to take you " Sinaan said closing his eyes again. 

Adar looked at him, remembering the talk with her mother.She had told her mother that she wanted to visit when Sinaan was in Karachi, but her mother had denied saying that she should come with sinaan.

Adar understood her mother's wish, she hadn't forgotten how much of a fuss her aunts had created last time.

" I would like to go with you. Ammi also invited you, you haven't gone there even once " Adar said in her soft voice. Lines of worry had started appearing on her worry, She really wanted to meet her mother, it had been almost 2 months, since she had last seen her.

"Excuse on my behalf" Sinaan said keeping his eyes closed. 

Adar felt her lip quivering, If not with him, she couldn't go and make her mother listen more hateful things. She gathered her wits again.

"Saeen, maan jaen ,( please agree) its the first time , i am asking you for something" Adar said softly placing a cold hand on his. She was near her breaking point, these two months hadn't been easy for her, she wanted her mother's lap to take away all her burdens.

Sinaan opened his eyes, The anger was clear in them ."Dont be a brat ,Adar! if you want to go , go alone! I don't have time for all this "Sinaan said in a raised voice, as he pushed her hand and left the room. He was already very tired and she was just irritating him.He exited the house, wanting some peace, not realizing  what he had just done.

Adar felt herself frozen , but the Bam of door closing after Sinaan pulled her out of the state and the first tear trickled down, followed by a rainfall.

She looked at her hands in her lap as the tears blurred her vision. He had really shattered her, The hope of happiness, of a loving marriage, of everything good in her was shattered at that point.

He kept hurting her , breaking her already wounded soul little by little, but his today's words made it clear that there was nothing left. She meant nothing to him, neither was she ever going to.

"He only wants me for fulfilling his body needs, only for his nights......." she thought as more tears fell down.

She placed a hand on her mouth, trying to keep in her sobs. 

Her mother wasn't the lady, his father loved. After Adar's birth, when everyone got to know that her mother won't be able to bare any more child, it gave his father the chance to marry the lady he wanted. After that day, he hadn't bothered with her mother at all. Letting her be the target of everyone, he never bothered to protect his wife.

Her step mother gave birth to 2 boys, She had the respect, but no attention or care of her husband. Adar's father was always busy in his work and things. Adar had grown seeing all this, She hated how heartless men were, she didn't ever want to get married. 

When her mother had heard all this from her mouth at the tender age of 9, she had said that Adar's fate would be different. She would get a loving husband, a happy family. Adar didn't believe her in the beginning. But when her mother kept saying it and prayed for it, Adar had no option but to hope for it. 

"Ammi, my fate isn't any different than yours... " Adar sobbed in her hands. She was feeling her hopes shattering and it was worse than any physical pain, the only hope she had for her future life wasn't there anymore.

She kept crying for hours, When the maid came to ask for lunch, she made an excuse saying that she wasn't feeling well. She stayed in the bed, not wanting to face anyone, not wanting anyone else to know, how worthless she was.......

------------------

Bemaani jazbaat thy mere
Bemaani izhaar , bemaani intezaar.
Usky lie meri zaat bhi bemaani , bewukat si thi.....💔💔💔

______________
Salaam readers! Heres the update💔🥺🥺