Chapter 26

Sinaan entered the room, and saw her sitting on the bed waiting for him. He closed the door and came towards her. Adar felt like her heart was going to come out any seconds, she was feeling very nervous.. 

Sinaan sat near her. He lifted her veil, She was very beautiful, more than he had thought of her to be. 

" you are beautiful " Sinaan said as he lifted her face with a finger under chin. Adar felt her heart fluttering on his compliment, as she lifted her eyes and finally took in her husband. She felt her heart skip a beat, he was the epitome of male perfection himself. the brown beard made his skin tone look even more attractive, his eyes were longest of lashes she had seen of a male. 

Sinaan took her shivering hand in his, smiling to himself. he pulled her closer to him. Adar went willingly. His single compliment had filled her heart with happiness. 

------------------

Next morning, Sinaan woke Adar up around 8 am " wake up ,everyone is waiting on breakfast for us " he said as she opened her eyes. 

she saw that he was already showered and ready. she quickly got up and took her clothes out and  then headed towards the bathroom. She got ready as fast as she could, but the need to hurry was making her clumsy. It was one of her worst traits, she became very clumsy whenever she was in hurry or stressed. 

when she got out of the dressing room, she saw that Sinaan had already left. Something sank in her,but she decided not to focus on it. someone knocked on the door, she saw that Alizey was there to get her. Adar gave her a small shy smile and Alizey felt her heart melting. 

" MashaALLah You are looking stunning " alizey said touching her cheek.Adar said thanks shyly. they both headed downstairs together. 

Breakfast was eaten in the happy environment .Adar was smiling shyly, everyone was awestruck by her innocent looks, she looked like a living doll with her jet black hair and hazel green eyes. 

Sinaan went outside after the breakfast, and adar was surrounded by the cousins. They were teasing her ,her reddening face made it even more interesting. she hardly got a word or two out of her mouth in reply.

Sinaan's mother sent Adar back to her room, so that she could rest for a while.

The beautician arrived around 3 pm. the preparations for the reception were made in the garden of the haveli. it was big enough to accommodate all the guests. She saw him just before the reception after the breakfast. It made her heart sank a little, but she decided to let it go, and focus on the happy moments.

Adar was dolled up in a silver white dress,whereas Sinaan wore a black suit. They were looking like a true match made in heaven.
Chashman was dressed in a black dress, she was just about to head out, when miraan came near her. 

" enjoying the wedding?" he asked taking her in. she was looking stunning.

" yes, i didnt think, i would enjoy this much. Aunty and everyone here is very nice. " she said with a smile. 

miraan nodded " we will be heading home tomorrow morning . be ready " he informed her as they walked out. Tonight, chashman could see that a lot of guests were invited. some of the models and famous faces could also be seen. 

" how is he here ?" chashman asked miraan indicating towards a male model. 

" Sinaan usually has to organize campaigns for his business, you will see many of his bussiness associates here. " miraan informed her and she nodded. 

-----------------------
Duri kaem rkhen janaab!

Yahn ghr waly nhi maanty muhbton k bad .....

_____________
Salaam readers!another update❤️❤️❤️